Riders in the Sky

Grognak the Destroyer Attorney at Law was getting very tired. Since they didn't have a car (at least, not that they remembered), they had elected to travel on foot, in stilettos. They had grabbed Jimmy and slung him over their shoulder, and charged right through the door of Burger Shot. 

"Grognak the Destroyer Attorney at Law," Jimmy said, his voice becoming slightly lost in Grognak's tailwind, "maybe we should stop and rest!"

Grognak thought this was a good idea. So they stopped and fell to the ground, taking Jimmy with them. "Ow."

"You okay, Grognak the Destroyer Attorney at Law?" Jimmy asked.

"No. I'm tired and hungry and confused and I don't wanna walk anymore!" Grognak whined.

"Maybe we can catch a ride with someone!" Jimmy suggested.

"That's a great idea, Jimmy!" Grognak exclaimed. "Why didn't you say that earlier?"

"I did, but you couldn't hear me through your headphones."

"Where are we going, anyway?" Grognak wondered.

"You said we were going to the radio station to announce Stephen's surprise birthday party."

"Oh, yeah! Thanks, Jimmy! With you around, it's like I barely even have amnosia. Say, how would you like to be my personal assistant?"

"That sounds like a huge honor, Grognak the Destroyer Attorney at Law," Jimmy said graciously, "but I already have a job."

"Who said anything about a JOB?" Grognak scoffed. "I don't have any money!"

"Oh. Uh, let me get back to you on that, okay, Grognak the Destroyer Attorney at Law?"

Grognak didn't answer, because they were humming along to Johnny Cash. 

"Hey, look, a helicopter!" Jimmy cried. "Maybe we can flag them down, and they'll give us a ride!"

"Great idea, Jimmy!" Grognak began waving their arms and bellowing. "HEY! HELP US! HEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!"

Jimmy joined in. "HELP! WE NEED HELP!"

To the pair's surprise, the helicopter circled lower and dropped a ladder down to them.

"Come on, Jimmy!" Grognak cried in jubilation, grabbing onto the ladder and beginning to ascend.

"Right behind you, Grognak the Destroyer Attorney at Law!" Jimmy answered from below.

Grognak huffed and puffed as they climbed the ladder. When they reached the top, a pair of strong arms reached out to haul them into the cab of the helicopter. This was quite a feat, as Grognak was about 200 kilos (441 pounds) of pure muscle. Only a very strong person could have hoisted Grognak like that. Grognak looked up and gasped.

"ANTO???"

"Hey, Groggers," said Anto, his voice rich but unstable as he yelled over the sound of the helicopter. "I see you've moved on from ol' Troy, huh? You're with Jimmy now?"

"WHAT?" Grognak shouted. Between their headphones and the helicopter, they couldn't hear a thing Anto was saying.

"Well, don't worry, Groggers, I'll take care of him!"

"WHAT?" Grognak yelled again.

Anto pushed Jimmy from the ladder, laughing maniacally all the while.

"AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaah!" Jimmy's screams faded as he plummeted from the chopper.

"NO! JIMMY!"