🍋Byakuya x Female Reader🍋

It was your six month anniversary with your boyfriend, Byakuya. As a gift, he takes you on a Togami Business Trip as a vacation to Europe.

"I've never flown in a Private Jet before!"

You say, clutching your suitcase. You eagerly begin walking up to the jet, before Byakuya interrupts your stride.

"Well theres a first time for everything, effhead. Get used to it with my family."

He responds, following you. You both get on the jet and go into a room. You put your suitcase in a wardrobe, and plop on a bed.

"Soo... this flight is 12 hours, right?"

You ask, grabbing a pillow. You gaze out the window, waiting for your boyfriend to acknowledge you. He does this, but it's just something his parents conditioned him to.

"Yes. It's going to be a long flight."

He responds, sitting at a desk. Be puts his phone on Airplane mode, before plugging it in.

"Well... I'm taking a nap. Goodnight, babe."

You say, switching the lights off from your bed. You tuck yourself in, and close your eyes. You hear Byakuya tell you Goodnight back, and kiss your forehead.

**Timeskip ; 6 hours**

Theres horrible turbulence. You wake up, and from the sounds of it, it sounds like Byakuya woke up too.

"Oh god... this turbulence is really bad. It's making me feel kinda sick."

You say, flipping the light switch on. Byakuya sits up, replying right away.

"It really does. However, I can make you feel better."

Byakuya responded, raising his eyebrows seductively. It works. You catch his drift, and nod.

"Of course... go ahead."

Byakuya smirks, before walking to your bed. He sits down in front of you, and pushes you down on the bed.

He leans forward, locking his lips with yours. Sweet ecstasy flows over your body, making you feel like a part of you has been filled that has never been filled before.

After a minute of kissing, he shoves his tongue in your mouth, letting out a little moan from you.

Still keeping your lips locked, he grabbed the waist of your comfy pants. After a second of hesitation, he quickly ripped your pant legs down, leaving them at your ankles. You wiggled your feet until they dropped onto the bed.

Byakuya pulled away from the kiss, staring at your tits. You guys have made out before, but you've never had sex. Byakuya seeing your bare titties; your bra even, was a first.

Your boyfriend pulled his pants down, followed by pulling his white T-Short off, leaving him in Togami-Style boxers. He pulled your shirt off, leaving you in your f/c panties and bra.

"Come on, Y/N, are you ready to feel good?"

Byakuya teased. You nod, and Byakuya grabs you by the shoulders and pushes you to the headboard of the bed. He climbs on top of you, and begins grinding his clothed cock against your barely covered titties.

It felt so good! You were barely able to hold in a flurry of moans. Byakuya kept going harder and faster.

After minutes of being grinded on, Byakuya spoke.

"I'm getting bored of this..."

Byakuya rose up, and grabbed the elastic of your panties, ripping them off, before unhooking your bra and throwing it across the room. He then pulled his boxers off, putting them on your face.

He began grinding his bare cock against your titties, causing his dick to bounce around and balls to sling back and forth, and your titties to bounce as well.

The raw pleasure of it all caused moans to spill out of your mouth. Byakuya took notice.

"Please, call me Daddy."

He said, grinding harder. You obeyed his wishes.

After a little while, you came on his knee. He stopped grinding, and flipped you over. You believed you should get on your knees, so you did.

Byakuya grabbed his boxers, slipping them over your eyes, making a blindfold. Byakuya went silent, the world went silent, all you could hear was the imaginary sounds from your yearning pussy.

Out of nowhere, you felt a finger enter your vagina. You screamed a moan, first of pain, then of pleasure. He put it in and out, slowly adding more fingers.

He ripped them out, causing you to sigh. Before Byakuya grabbed your hips as a grip to thrust his cock into your ass. You moan even louder, and continuously.

"D-Daddy! I-it feels so-so go-goood!!!"

You moan, bowing your head. Byakuya kept thrusting, eventually fingering your ass while he did. You felt the pleasure of it all, and ended up cumming again. Byakuya soon followed.

It carried on for another 5 minutes, before you both exhausted yourself. You cleaned up, and reflected.

"That... was amazing..."

You say, turning on your phone. You see the lockscreen of Byakuya and smile. That really was amazing.

Word Count : 813