Murderers Mistake.2

'Is this a dream..? It has to be.. right..?' Carlos thought. He crawled over to Ethan, the closest person and shaked him. Ethan carefully opened his eyes and sat up. "Dude, where the fuck are we?" Carlos had no response, he didn't know either. He just looked away. "I don't know, it seems like an abandoned house or something." Carlos answered Ethan.

 Ethan then turned around to wake up Veronica, while Carlos went to go wake up Michelle. Carlos guessed that what he asked himself earlier, wasn't true.

After waking both of the females up, they all decided to search the building. Not knowing where they were was the typical first start of a horror film. Carlos didn't want to believe that they were all going to die, so he kept the idea in his head.

Just a couple hours ago, they were all hanging out at Veronica's house; now they are all stuck somewhere they've never seen. Deep inside Michelle just wanted to burst out and sob on the floor, but she didn't. "Guy's? Do you think we'll ever leave..?" Michelle asked with gloom. "Of course we will babe, if we don't I'll never be able to go anywhere without guilt." Carlos and Michelle smiled, but all 4 of them knew that there was no way they would all get out.