Lust

My names Kyla Miller

i'm 21

July 8 1994

Im a fashion model, mainly working on runways and traveling a lot, if i'm not doing that then i'm with my family, or Liam. I went into the industry after I was working for the fashion/model management office when i was 19 in Manchester and the company told me they'd like to offer me a position, because i was so passionate for it.

Ive been friends with liam since we met in 1990, we were both 17, we met at a party in manchester, our home town of course.
We both still live in manchester, i live in a flat in the centre and liam lives in his and noels house near the centre, we all also have a shared flat in London. In which we're currently at because the bands doing a few gigs in and near London this week and i have a show to attend tomorrow.

We had a little party back at the flat with a few mates and everyone had just left. it was just me , liam and noel left.

Noel- " right i'm off to bed, see you two fuckers in the morning"

he picks up the beer bottles from the table

Kyla-"night you prick"
i say taking the last swig of beer before he grabs it out my hand and chucks it in the bin.

Noel- " you'll thank me later ay"

he smirks at me

Kyla- "whatever"

i say laughing

Liam- " fuck off to bed then grandad"

i laugh and look at him
he looks at me bluntly and turns away
wed been in a huge argument because he brought a girl back to the flat and she robbed some of our shit, more of the fact he's being a complete dick to me at the moment and nobody knows why.

Kyla- "seriously noel theres no point cleaning ,you cant tell your arse from your elbow, fuck off and go to bed"

Noel- "alright mum i'm going"

I laugh

Liam certainly isn't

"prick"
he whispers under his breath

Noel goes into the corridor and in his room.
Leaving me and Liam alone.

we sit in silence for a minute

Kyla- "so are you just going to continue to be a nobhead forever then or wha"

he sighs out of his nose

Liam- "i'm going to bed"
he brushes my question off and gets up

i sigh
Kyla- "Liam"

Liam- "Leave it til the morning yeah i'm tired"

he walks towards the corridor leading to his room

Kyla- "were gonna have to talk about this at some point Li"

Liam- "Kyla.....i'm going"

Kyla-" yeah just fuck off........you always do"

He turns back and points his finger at me

Liam- " i said fucking leave so leave it........ talk to me tomorrow when i have the energy to deal with your bollucks alright"

he says and slams his bedroom door

what a prick.