Babe

My face turned hot and I started to sweat. His eyes still focused on me. I tried to look away but the temptation to just stare at him was killing me. The music finally stopped and he looked down at his paper again.

"Okay everyone! Great job. Ace make sure to collect everyone's music." Said the lady still sitting at the piano. The boy stood up and collected the music from the people next to him. Omg he's Ace! I started to get really nervous. He was coming around any second!

He finally got to where I was sitting. "Hey." He whispered as he swiftly grabbed my paper while slightly touching my hand. My heart started to pound. He kept looking at me as he grabbed the other papers.

When he finished the lady directed him towards a seat a couple rows to the left. He denied the placement. "Uh could I choose my own seat? That area seems cramped." He protested. "Sure." Replied the lady.

He looked around for a couple seconds and then sat right next to me! He turned to the side and looked into my eyes. I looked away feeling flustered. He moved a bit closer to me and then turned his attention back to the woman.

I looked down and saw him writing something on a small piece of paper. It read, "Hey, meet me at the other side of the school. In the corner. Where no one can see us." He passed the paper to me and I blushed accepting it and nodding my head. WOW the cutest and most talented boy I've ever seen just passed me a note. Am I in a dream?

After rehearsal I did as he said a walked to the corner of the school. "Boo." Said a deep voice. I screamed. It was Ace. He began chuckling and I joined in. "Hey so w-what do you want?" I stuttered. It was freezing outside and I began to shiver. "Here take this." He said, handing me his jacket. I tried to protest but he insisted that I wear it.

I slid it on and he smiled at me. "Wow.. you look fantastic." He said. My cheeks grew a pink color. "T-thanks" I responded. "So.. I'm gonna need that jacket back eventually and- I'll have no way to get it without your phone number. Mind giving it to me? Joked Ace. "Okay! S-sure... if you really need it." I said scribbling down my number and handing it to him. "Thanks babe" he said winking again. My eyes widened.

BABE. He had just stolen my heart. Completely. I would definitely be texting him later.