Chapter 14

Oliver had no idea what had gotten into him, but now that he was laying there on his back, the humongous man that was his now boyfriend looking over him- he realized he had really poked the bear. He felt drunk off of the other man's touch, the way his big hands carded through his hair, ran down his chest and over his thighs, pushing up the hem of his shirt- Oliver realized he was actually a little dizzy.

"Take your shirt off," he mumbled, pulling at the bottom of Nikolai's shirt. His boyfriend moved away to pull the shirt over his head, gracing Oliver with the sight of his muscled torso on full display and gleaming under the red light of the setting sun.

The moment his shirt was off, Nikolai grabbed Oliver under the arms and hoisted him up, helping him scramble to get his shirt off as well. He secretly loved Nikolai's gentle manhandling in bed. His last boyfriend from high school didn't have the strength to even flip him over.

Nikolai began to kiss at his lips again, but soon trailed open-mouthed kisses from the corner of his lips and down his jaw to his neck, nibbling on the skin. Oliver couldn't help but moan, his legs becoming restless with the sensation as he gripped onto Nikolai's dark locks. The werewolf leaned back on his heels to admire the red splotches he had left on the collarbone of Oliver's neck, running the pad of his thumb softly over the marks. He returned to the human's neck to kiss his way down Oliver's chest, smirking mischievously when he licked one of the younger man's nipples, causing him to shriek in surprise.

"You make the cutest little noises," he chuckled, pecking the tip of Oliver's nose.

"You're just teasing, that's why," Oliver blushed.

"I want to savor you. . ." Nikolai replied lowly, keeping eye contact with his mate as he moved lower down his body, hand coming up to hover over the button of his jeans in silent question.

"Oh my God, please, Nikolai," Oliver groaned in frustration, letting his head fall back onto the pillow. His boyfriend didn't need to be told twice, quickly undoing the button and zipper of his jeans and pulling them down.

Oliver's pants were tossed carelessly over the side of the bed, Nikolai coming back to his previous place in between Oliver's legs. Grabbing one of his pale calves, he started kissing up from his knee and across his inner thigh, getting closer and closer to the borderline painful erection Oliver was sporting. Nikolai didn't look much more comfortable in his pants either, going by the tight tent in his jeans.

"Nick- ugh," Oliver started, only to lose his train of thought when Nikolai had pulled the band of his boxers down slightly, putting another hickey on his hip bone.

"Hm? What was that, Oli?" He questioned innocently as he looked up at Oliver, using his tongue to trace around the edge of the waistband of his underwear.

"I- I want to please you," he gritted, trying to maintain his thought as Nikolai's tongue almost reached the base of his erection.

"I'm pleased watching you be pleasured."

Oliver sighed, knowing he was going to have to take matters into his own hands. He sat up quickly, pushing Nikolai back by gripping his shoulder so they were both standing. Oliver used the opportunity to get in front of him and push him back down onto the bed, climbing on to straddle Nikolai's legs. The other man didn't say anything, but watched in interest as Oliver pulled his belt off and worked at undoing his pants.

"What are you going to do?" He asked curiously, raising an eyebrow as if challenging Oliver. Nikolai lifted his ass of the bed slightly so Oliver could pull down his pants, and the smaller man leaned forward to whisper in his ear:

"I'm going to suck your dick."

Hearing Oliver talk like that made Nikolai shiver in want, excited by the filthy words leaving his mouth. Nikolai's pants were discarded right next to Oliver's, and he palmed at Nikolai's hardness. Oliver would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous, it had been a long time since he had sucked a dick, so he was sure he was going to be almost as sloppy as someone with no experience- but for Nikolai, he'd do his best.