Chapter three: Strange place

,,ugh..my head...what happened?" I woke up and was confusing,then I realized:I'm in that one workshop.looking up I could remember,that a black strange figure appeared when I turned on the machine.Then in front of the exit I fell into nothing.Getting up and going somewhere,I found an axe.I was unboarding
up the door and there was such a big room..with coffins and pentagrams...Then I found a recording of ,,Sammy Lawrence". ,,I said,can I get an AMEN?" This strange voice was coming from nowhere.I was really scared.In the next room it was really dark..finding the switch some black creatures were coming from ink puddles!Luckily I had an axe so I killed all of them.After the fight a happy music started to play.Then I found Sammy's office , but it was blocked with ink.An audio log from Wally Franks said,that the keys to the wardrobe are maybe in one of the garbage bags.I was searching and I actually found them!Opening the wardrobe there was an audio log from Sammy again.

(Skipping the part with the instruments)

After I got in Sammy's sanctuary,I found the pipe that should make the ink go away in front of his office.Getting out of there,I looked up and saw a strange black man with the mask of the black creature I saw.He was watching me.I tried to ignore him but I couldn't stop thinking of him:Who is this?Why is he watching me?

I tried to ignore him but I couldn't stop thinking of him:Who is this?Why is he watching me?

Returning into Sammy's office I found a pipe switch that should clear up the exit!

Going to the stairs..I-OUCH!!!

(rest your head, it's time for bed)

I-I..where am I? WHY IM TIED UP?

,,There we go now, nice and tight.
We wouldn't want our sheep roaming away now,would we?
No,we wouldn't."

(My god, its the strange guy! And stop calling me sheep now duh)

I must admit, I am honored you came all the way down to visit me.

(Uh, no?)

,,It almost makes what I'm about to do seem cruel"

(Could he ever stop talking?)

But the believers must honor their savior.I must have them notice me.For our lord is calling to us, my little sheep.The time of sacrifice is at hand!
And then, I will finally will be freed from this...prison..this inky...dark...abyss, I call a body.

(What is he talking about? And do I look like I'm interested?)

,,Shhhhhh...quiet! Listen,I can hear him,crawling above,crawling!
Let us begin,the ritual must be completed.
Soon he will hear me.He will set us free."

I was really panicking, I even tried to untie me!
At this time, the strange man was going into a room and closed the door after him.

I was really panicking, I even tried to untie me!At this time, the strange man was going into a room and closed the door after him

,,Sheep, sheep, sheep, it's time for sleep.Rest your head,it's time for bed.
In the morning you may be awake.Or in the morning,you'll be dead.
Hear me Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering.
Free me, I beg you!
I summon you ,ink demon! Show your face and take this tender sheep!"

My heart beated so loud ,I was in really big panic until I heard noises coming from the room:

,,NO , MY LORD! STAY BACK!
IM YOUR PROPHET, IM YOUR- AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Now I finally could untie myself! I took my axe and run forward.Clearing the way with it, I broke it! Now I have nothing to defend myself.

Going into the inky thing, This creature poped up!

But it don't atacked me.It just stared at me!
I looked at him.He looked at me, even if his eyes were covered.
Then he just walked away! Pretending he don't saw me!
He reminded me that one Bendy...

well after that I was just walking into somewhere, till a can of bacon soup just rolled up

,,Who is this? Come and show your face!"

Then , I saw a friendly wolf, reminded me that one Boris...