~ 13 ~

A/N: Merry Christmas, everybody~! Enjoy~!

_+_+_

Inside the study, Feng Xuo and Nyx settled down, starting on their first serious discussion to which the ears of others aren't allowed to hear lest they be persecuted.

Feng Xuo laced ten fingers together over his mouth, leaning on the table with a serious expression, "This is something I can never agree to in this lifetime, Nyx."

Nyx leaned back on the couch, his hands holding one knee of his crossed legs, "I'm not asking you to agree. I'm stating a fact."

Feng Xuo flicked his sleeve, "I refuse to acknowledge it!"

Unlike him, Nyx was calm. "It has been acknowledged by many people. But who has acknowledged your rebuttal?" Nyx challenged him.

"What 'many people'! You expect your group of pirates to be credible? Their biased opinions are invalid!"

"It's not about being biased. It's because they're the closest that they're able to state the truth more accurately."

Head Feng slammed his hand on the desk. The terminal on his desk shook a little but remained the same—

'Cutest child', 'Prettiest angel', 'Most handsome pirate son'...

The list of lists was endless!

Of course they had important news to talk about, as well as transactions and business—however! Important matters come first!

What Feng Xuo couldn't agree to the most was the title of 'Most Adorable Parent-Child Duo' which had the names of Yu Yan and Nyx written on the first rank.

Neither parent wanted to back down. Clearly, their child deserved first place!

The two men tacitly agreed to keep such discussions secret. Neither their men, nor their children even knew that they were like this in private... Well, perhaps except Head Feng. The two comrades had joint fists as they started a boasting competition of their children's achievements. Nyx would never allow himself to be outdone by this 'lawless man'—completely forgetting his and his son's occupation of being a star pirate and hacker!

Meanwhile, in the dining hall—

"I never took you for a runaway wife", Yu Yan commented as he watched Mori eat with the sticky child on his lap.

Mori had a constipated look on his face, "It's not what you think."

"Right", Yu Yan stretched out the word. "So? Let's hear how you gave birth then. Maybe I could take pointers." Half-joking, Yu Yan let Mori's protest come in one ear and out the other. "How many hours was the labor? How did you even conceive—" He glanced at somebody's abdomen.

Mori had his hands on the little princess, Feng Xiuying's ears, slightly pulling her to lean back and hide a certain area. "It wasn't like that! I didn't—we didn't... She was... I..."

(A/N: Xiuying as in the characters meaning 'beautiful' for 'xiu', and 'brave' for 'ying'.)

The doctor looked down at the child in his arms. As if feeling his gaze, the child looked up at Mori and smiled sweetly. She was truly happy to have her Moma come back home! Her classmates were wrong! Her Moma didn't leave her! Dad was right—her Moma was only away because of work! Wasn't he back now? That's all the little princess felt mattered.

Besides, she can't show off Dad's grizzly men. She'd scare those sissy boys and girls if she brought them along. But she can show off Moma!

The little princess looked up one more time to confirm Mori's soft facial features that lacked even an ounce of any domineering aspect. She hummed and nodded. Moma was the best choice to show off!