A favor

Sanemi saw a small nezuko tugging on his white hoari. "Oh hey kid what do you need" sanemi asked. But before he knew it aoi ran up to him with urgent message "sir Shinobou asked me to tell you something" aoi said out of breath from running "what is it" sanemi said with a bitterness in his voice. "We just got news of more etgant demon slayers and we have our hands full so I know this a lot to ask but" aoi paused "do you mind taking are of nezuko? Shinobou and I know that you'll have to take care of nezuko for double the days you usually do but please" aoi spoke with a plea. 

"Fine" was the only word sanemi spoke. The wind pillar didn't actually mind taking care of nezuko even know he should. Aoi thanks the haishira and went back work. Sanemi then picked up the small nezuko still by his side and said "well I guess you'll be coming home with me a little early" nezuko had a smile on her face behind her muzzle. Sanemi had got an idea "hey nezuko do you want to visit your brother?" Sanemi whispered in nezuko's ear gently nezuko looked down at the floor and nodded.

Sanemi couldn't find her box and she didn't have her parasol on her so he took off his hoari and draped it over nezuko. Then sanemi opened the door to the graveyard and stepped out it was cloudy out so the sun was not a problem for now. Eventually nezuko and sanemi spotted Tanjiro's grave, Zenitsu was there. Sanemi walked over and kneeled next to Zenitsu both in silence, sanemi could faintly hear tears flowing down nezuko's cheeks. The wind pillar wanted to comfort the demon girl and say everything was going to be okay but thought he should stay quiet to respect the dead.

Eventually sanemi broke the silence "hey Zenitsu were you close with Tanjiro?" Sanemi asked. "Yes" Zenitsu responded the haishira didn't know what to do next so he decided to soothe the crying demon while rubbing her back. "Shhhh shhh nezuko it's okay it's okay" sanemi whispered the wind haishira mostly did this to actually comfort nezuko and partly to show off to Zenitsu to show that he close with nezuko too. Sanemi walked away from the graveyards carrying the young demon off to the estate.

Sanemi tried to change the subject "hey uh kiddo do you want to go home to my place get dressed and give you a bath?" Sanemi suggested. Nezuko nodded with a sorrowful smile and sanemi found nezuko's box. Sanemi sat down the demon girl and she crawled inside the box. The wind pillar placed the wooden box on his back and started heading off to his home. Spending more time with nezuko would be nice after all.