ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠 - ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖

After our spar, we helped the students recover and headed back. We spoke more about their choices and that they should think about what they want to do now since they're starting earlier than when we did. Other than that, there wasn't much that went on that day.

Nejire sighed, "I love U.A. and all but it feels so good to leave."

"Yeah, sometimes, it's just too much to handle!" I closed my eyes and yelled.

Mirio was digging through his backpack, "That was really fun."

"It was. We should make that a combo move!"

"We should!"

We laughed as we kept walking over to my house. The sun was going to set soon. I walked around Mirio and walked beside Tamaki, "Hey."

"H-hey." He looked away from me.

I opened my mouth, "Did you just- ugh, Tama!"

He blushed and looked startled, "What d-did I-I do?"

I giggled, "Nothing, I just wanted to see you smile."

Tamaki's ears turned as red as his face and his smile slowly went away as he calmed down.

"Do you guys wanna stay over?"

"Um... let me think- DUH! We're not leaving you alone on your birthday!" Nejire and Mirio shouted.

"Hahahaha, I was just asking, gosh." I giggled some more and walked up the steps on my porch.

"SURPRISE!" My family yelled out as I opened the door.

Without warning, I smashed everyone together using every inch of water this place held. Wings had grown out aligning with my tailbone. My grandmother told me about a failsafe that is built into someone's Hydromancy, each of our's is different but they will never notice what they've done until it's done. But she did say that someone could remain conscious during these episodes and that there was also a word that would deactivate it.

"Kiri!" My mom yelled from an opening of the water.

I gasped and they fell. I had a headache and my left eye began to hurt. I felt my mom lift my head and touch my eye, a small thread-like stream of water appeared. She was pulling it out, it hurt on the outside but felt better on the inside, "Sorry hon', I didn't think this would happen."

She wrapped it around her finger and pulled the rest out. I let out a groan and clenched my fist. Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire kneeled beside me.

Tamaki placed his hand on mine, "Hey... a-are you okay?"

"He'll be out for a bit, it's fine. You remember, don't you?" My mom responded.

My vision was blurry but I could hear perfectly fine. I don't remember what happened the last time this happened, I think I was only 8 years old.

Tamaki sighed, "Y-yeah, I do."

I felt tired suddenly and fell over onto Tamaki, I couldn't stop myself from sleeping... I felt like I needed the rest.

...

...

...

After a few hours in my empty mind, I woke up suddenly. I was on my bed and still in my school uniform, I rubbed my eyes and saw Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki sitting on my bean bags watching TV. I remembered what had happened and slapped my face, covering my eyes. They looked back at me and crawled over to me.

"Hey, you're awake." Nejire smiled at me.

"Everyone's still here, we still wanna celebrate your birthday." Mirio stood beside her and looked down at me.