Kujou Sara and Kokomi

"You and your partner are too be against eachother in this game. You get 10 marbles and whoever loses all the marbles is eliminated. If you can't within the time then both of you are eliminated. You are able to do any game you like."

Kujou Sara: It's either one of us makes it out alive or we both die.

Kokomi: why did we get involved in this stupid game?

Kujou Sara: I'm not sure but let's not waste time chatting and do the game.

Kokomi: we have 10 minutes, it's okay. Let's chat.

Kujou Sara: fine, what do you want to talk about?

Kokomi: hmm, do you enjoy your work?

Kujou Sara: I'm fine with it, I basically devoted my life to her excellency

Kokomi: why though?

Kujou Sara: I believe she saved me from my death. Now, do you like your work? Sure must be nice being the leader of an island.

Kokomi: it isn't as nice as you think. I have.. social anxiety.

Kujou Sara: really? You don't seem the type.

Kokomi: how would you even know? We are enemies remember?

Kujou Sara: well.. In here we aren't enemies are we? I'd say we are two acquaintances trying to live right now.

Kokomi: that doesn't change the fact that you ruined so many people's future and what they valued most

Kujou Sara: I'm sorry, I just can't turn my back on The almighty Shogun.

Kokomi: right.. it's always about the Shogun isn't it?
She acts like she is in love with her. Even if the Shogun did save her from death, whose going to save her now? If I save her, will she view me the same way?

Kokomi put a weak smile on her face and let out a soft laugh which confused Sara but she shook it off.

Kujou Sara: we have a few minutes left, we need to think of a game.

Kokomi: whoever can catch the most marbles wins.
Kujou Sara is more skilled in something like this, she has to win.

Kujou Sara have a nod in agreement and both of them started their game but Sara hadn't caught any marbles.

Kokomi: redo!

Kujou Sara: we have 30 seconds left Kokomi, I lost.

Kokomi: no, you have to live

Kujou Sara: just be quiet and accept my damn fate!

Kokomi's eyes widened when Sara raised her voice, she just wanted Sara to look at her so she wanted to. Kokomi had feelings for Sara but she could never express them because they could never be together, they were enemies.

They loaded up their gun and Kujou Sara let out a sigh and turned to look at Kokomi.

Kujou Sara: I'm sorry Kokomi.

Kokomi's thoughts were racing of what she could do to save her, the gun was pointed at Kujou Sara but Kokomi immediately dashed towards her.

"JUST LOOK AT ME!"

"Player 141 Eliminated"

This was exactly how Sara felt when the Shogun had saved her but instead someone else had sacrificed themself for her.

Kujou Sara: you.. idiot.

Kujou Sara POV
I knew that Kokomi had feelings for me but I wasn't clear if I had feelings for her too. Plus, even if I did I would never tell her as I was too busy with work. She always thought of us as enemies because of what happened in Inazuma. She said I ruined people's futures and perhaps I did, so I'm glad we were never friends or in an intimate relationship or she would get hurt by me. I admit I shouldn't have started war with her people because I'm aware that it hurt her a lot but nobody means much to me besides the Shogun but this feeling I feel now won't go away. Did I really love her? No, it isn't love at least I think it isn't. I don't have a reason to love her. She sacrificed herself for me, it's normal to feel like this after what just happened. I was just standing there over her dead body, I felt as if I was the cause of her death. I mean I am responsible for it, i should've held her back but I didn't know she would dash in front of me. I sat down and held my face in disappointment as a tear fell from my eye.

Kujou Sara: I do look at you.