Diluc and Kaeya

Kaeya: Cmon don't look at me like that.

Diluc: well you're the idiot that got us into this, don't you think you should take full responsibility over this?

Kaeya: are you saying that you want me to die?

Diluc: no.. I am not saying that.

Kaeya: whatever, we should just think of a game and play it.

Diluc: ive already decided who it should be, so let's make it easier for us both.

Kaeya: who are you saying should die?

Diluc: it should be me, you're a knight which is an official role for Mondstadt and I want to be with my father.

Kaeya: I don't believe you should die.

Diluc: I'm offering so you should stop being stubborn and take it.

Kaeya: what about the people who care about you?

Diluc: and who does care?? Nobody.

Kaeya: now now, don't say that.

Diluc: whatever.

Kaeya: don't we both miss him? You shouldn't want to die because you miss him.

Diluc: let's just start this pathetic game.

Diluc became slightly agressive when he let out a deep sigh and he looked distressed which Kaeya noticed but didn't say anything about it.

Kaeya: right, what shall we do?

Diluc: whoever can get their marble in that hole wins all the marbles.

Kaeya gave a soft nod rolled his marble which landed in the hole as well as Diluc.

Diluc: roll again.

Diluc rolled his marble again which landed into the hole but Kaeya's eyes widened as his didn't.

Kaeya: oh wow i wasn't expecting it

Diluc: you seem so scared now, you were just acting to be tough before weren't you?

Kaeya: maybe but thank you for playing with me Diluc.

Kaeya looked up with a soft smile, a smile that Diluc hadn't seen in ages.

Diluc: don't guilt trip me with that smile..

Kaeya: am i not allowed to smile?

He was shocked to see a tear fall from Kaeya's eye. Diluc felt bad that it was his dear brother that had to die and not himself.

Kaeya: take care of Mondstadt and win this stupid game. God I can't believe the last person I'm ever going to see is you.

Diluc: fuck you too and yes I will.

Kaeya let out a soft chuckle and looked straight at the gun as the bullet passed through his head.

Diluc POV
I Let out a helpless soft scream as he fell to the ground and bled out. Me and him weren't blood related but I lost the last family I had and the person I knew for many many years. I remember before my father died, me and him were inseparable. Where did the days go? I kneeled down and grabbed his hand.

Diluc: I love you.