Introduction into Omegaverse

So for those who don't know, I will leave an explanation about the Omegaverse, which will be written as if someone else was telling it as a story:

For those of you who don't know, in this world everyone is classified in three different breeds, Alpha, Beta and Omega. Alphas and Omegas usually have an "internal wolf" that represents their "true selves" while on the outside they look like regular humans and act like humans. While Betas are just regular humans without that characteristic "wolf"

Most of the people tend to be Betas, therefore they can go through their days regularly not having to worry about a "wolf" and can be either male or female, but in the case of the Alphas and the Omegas, it's a whole different story.

In the case of the Alphas, they always act as leaders, and tend to be more outgoing, as well as being very proud of themselves, meaning they would always negate if someone told them it was their fault, which could potentially cause a lot of problems, since a lot of Alphas don't back down at all, which would cause the others to not back down as well, which then leads to a potential fight between the two, and even if the Alphas came to an agreement, they would still be cautious in case something they weren't aware of, happened, as usual the Alphas are only males.

In the case of the Omegas, they are a lot more submissive and reserved than the Alphas and must obey everything an Alpha says to them, without having the option to object or doubt, they just have to do whatever they're told to, like simple house jobs such as cleaning, washing dishes or even cooking, not to mention that their taught that they need to have an Alpha to survive, which is usually found through the "predestined" which is when an Alpha and Omega will always, no matter what, end up together, they usually feel a "connection" or something else, when they first see each other in the eye, which could then lead to them making their own family, or "pack" if you'd like. But if an Alpha or Omega didn't find their predestined, then the omega would be sold or forced into an Alpha who could do whatever he pleased with her, while the Alpha would be handed an Omega to spent their life with.

There can be couples where an Alpha gets together with a Beta, or a Beta getting together with an Omega, but these are really rare, since a lot of people think they would be negating an Omega the chance to be with their Alpha and viceversa.

Just by looking at this, it doesn't seem that good of a world to live in, because of the major differences betweent each breed, but luckily, that has changed as time passes by. In recent times there are more Alphas and Omegas, while Betas still remain the more common ones, not only that, but the society has evolved when it comes to the Alphas and the Omegas.

Omegas no longer need to have an Alpha to survive, they can see for themselves now, Alphas can also take care of house chores instead of leaving them to the Omega, which would obviously "change the roles", meaning that an Omega could be the one who works, while the Alpha stays in the house, or even the two of them can work to help maintain their lives.

And the major difference is the fact there are now Female Alphas and Male Omegas. All of the previously mentioned stuff is still being neglected by a lot of people, but not to the point of being something taboo, it's just something that many people don't want to accept, and that they think Alphas are only male, and Omegas are female.

As mentioned in the description, this story is based on a oneshot I made, the first four chapters will pretty much be the same as I wrote them in my oneshot book, but there may be some changes or additions to them as I go through them.

I may post a cast list, but I'm still not sure about it since this will take place in different time periods.