Chapter 1

It seemed to be a normal day in The Gusu Lan sect, well...it wasn't in the back hills of said sect stood five people the one in the middle had beautiful shoulder length black silky hair with half pulled up into a tight ponytail held together by a red hair ribbon that cascaded down their back clashing with a white ribbon which lead up to their forehead tied securely with clouds on it, their clothing consist of white and pale blue gusu lan robes with a black and red belt holding it securely around their waist, just slightly handing off their shoulder hung red and black outer robes secured around the chest showing clearly the lan outer robes, this person went by the name of Wei ying courtesy name wuxian, and Yilling Patriarch, now goes by Lan ying courtesy wuxian, or Madam lan.

To The right of the first person was two younger people, one wearing purple and gold robes of jin sect and jiang sect, a red hair ribbon holding the silky brown hair in a high ponytail with a gold crown, this one held the name Jin ling courtesy Rulan.

The other wore gusu lan white and pale blue robes, a forehead ribbon casting down his back, his black silk hair held in a high ponytail with a white band, his name was Lan yuan courtesy Sizhui.

On the left side of the first person stood two more younger people one had the same gusu lan sect robes as the previous, silk black hair held in a short high ponytail with a white band, A white forehead ribbon cascading down his back, his name Lan jingyi.

The last wore the white and green of nie sect (the game colors) his black silk hair lay at his shoulders with a low high ponytail held by a white band his given name Ouyang Zizhen his name Nie Zizhen.

Each stood around an array made by the one in the middle Lan ying courtesy wuxian.

"Ready?" came the gentle voice of lan ying who was now looking at the younger four while they gave him a trusting but nervous smile doubtful it would go to the right destination but trusting in their elder.

Each took the others hand stepping into the array being overcome by a blinding light, when the light finally fades they found themselves standing in the middle of the lanshi (correct me if i'm wrong) surrounded by students sitting in on a lesson cutting Lan qirens voice off causing all eyes to be on them.

"State your name and business in cloud recesses" Lan xichens firm but gentle voice rung out only to be ignored by the new arrivals who'd rushed to lan yings side having been pushed away by the force of the light, "madam lan/ a 'niang" both Lan Sizhui and Nie Zizhen called out causing an uproar by the lan sect disciples in the room

"Just who are you five?" lan giren questioned harshly

lan yings gaze shifted towards the older man's voice "grandmaster lan" he gently states connecting his hands in front of him doing a perfect bow "it seems we have somehow traveled to the past though we were merely meant to travel to the night hunting grounds" he hesitates in his words before gently standing straight

"the past....where in the past" his gaze shifted around the room the swords now pointed at them being ignored as tears began to run down his face once his gaze landed on the jiangs , followed by the wens, then the lans, lastly Jin Zixuan.

Lan ying bowed respectfully to the Jiangs before slowly but at the same time quickly, making his way towards Jin zixuan, only stopping when the other was securely in his arms.

"I'm so sorry, it was all my fault," he gently but shakingly states to the confused Jin Zixuan

Jin zixuan wanted to push him off but something told him not to, that this hug was long needed so instead of pushing him he found himself hugging the lan in his arm uttering words he felt the one in his arms long needed to hear "its ok , it wasn't your fault" though he had no idea as to what it actually was.

The four juniors turned away from the happily saddening view looking back towards the front of the room where lan qiren and lan xichen stood confused, "grandfather, uncle shall we take this into a more private area?" lan Sizhui questioned with a soft but respected held voice.

Lan xichen, coming out of shock, dismissed the class only to be stopped by a hot-headed angry lotus. "Care to explain why my brothers in lan clothing? And hugging the peacock?" he questioned rather harshly, earning a harsh smack on the head by none other than a very confused wei ying

Lan ying finally letting go of Jin zixuan turned towards the front "xichen-gege, I think it's best we dismiss everyone besides the jiang siblings, the wen siblings, the lan siblings, old man lan, nie husiang, and Jin zixuan. If that's not much of a problem, that is"

Lan xichen nodded softly "that will be fine, class dismissed i need the wen siblings, the jiang siblings, nie husiang, and Jin zixuan to stay" he gently waved his hand signaling them the leave, just as they left another blinding light shined only dissolving to show a man with cold golden eyes, his hair tied in a bun, hair running down his back, a silver water ring tighed holding up his bun with a white band, his robes consisting that of white and pale blue of gusu lan his forehead ribbon cascading down his back under his hair.

"Lan Zhan!" lan ying ran over to him, followed by the juniors

"A-Ying" lan Zhan gently spoke while snaking his hand around lan yings waist pulling him closer to his own body the room filled with complete silence until....

"Uncle!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

This is probably boring because its just showing them and bringing them in, but i promise to make it more interesting in the near future