Episode 1

Magic. Since Earth's creation by God, wizards have kept it a secret as a safeguard against mankind's fear, suspicion...hatred. Across the wizarding world, debate rages. Are wizards naturally superior to humans...or are they merely a new flavor of mankind, fighting for a share of the world? Either way, it is a historical fact: sharing the world has never been humanity's defining attribute.
"
Wizards have a strong sense of community and family, and it is for this reason that the wizarding world has survived for so long. With the rise of industrialization on Earth, the wizarding world realized that it was only a matter of time before the humans discovered their world.
Of course, superheroes and mutants were starting to show up everywhere. So wizarding wasn't seen as THAT freaky. Except by the people who wanted to start the Salem Witch Trials again. But this time, it would be for real.
Thus, the Grand Alliance was born. With its army, wizards hoped, they could once again establish dominance over the world. And maybe this time, they would succeed.
But alliances breed dissent. Thus was born a question for all magickind: are wizards meant to live with humanity, or to reign supreme over them?
The answer, of course, was obvious to some. To others, it was unthinkable.
A few rogue wizards--self-proclaimed "Warlocks"--began to practice forbidden magicks, hoping to use their powers not for the betterment of wizardkind, but for themselves.
Soon these Warlocks began to turn on their magic brethren and drain their powers away. This was bad for the entire wizarding community.
The Grand Alliance seeks order. The Warlocks seek chaos. And some wizards choose to separate themselves from either group, for as long as they can...

*****

> Lupin is walking in Diagon Alley.
It is a beautiful day in the wizarding world.
The sun is shining, only a few fluffy white clouds are present in the sky, and it is quite warm out.

> Lupin says "It's a beautiful day. I don't want to think. I'll go to the Leaky Cauldron for a drink!"
Lupin walks into the Leaky Cauldron. He orders a butterbeer from Tom the barkeep, and sits down at a table.
Tom brings him his drink, and he begins to drink it.
After finishing it, he leaves the Leaky Cauldron.
A man in a white hood stands outside holding a sign that says "Kill all Muggles!" He starts screaming at Lupin about Wizard Supremacy.
Lupin ignores him and walks into a leather shop.
There, he buys a book of magical curses.
He looks at the book and thinks:
It would be unwise to let this fall into the wrong hands. I should get a safe.

> Lupin goes to Madam Malkin's for a new robe to increase his drip.
After looking at a few different kinds of robes, he decides to get one that is blue and has stars on it.
As he is looking around, he sees a small box on a shelf.
It says "Property of Hogwarts."
He takes it and pays for his robe.

> Lupin says "I wonder what this box is doing in Diagon Alley."
He opens the box and sees a beautiful necklace with a large ruby in the middle.
He puts it in his pocket and leaves the store.
He walks into Flourish and Blotts to look at the books, but there is a sign in the window that says "Closed for Death."

> Lupin says "Aw, not again."
He decides to go to Ollivander's, the wand store.
As he enters, he sees Mr. Ollivander.
"Hello, Mr. Lupin."
"Hello, Mr. Ollivander."
"What can I do for you?"

> Lupin says "I'm looking to get strapped."
"Ah, yes. A very popular choice. Well, take a look at these."
He pulls out several boxes with wands in them.
"Try whichever one you like."
Lupin tries several different wands, but none of them work well for him.

> Lupin says "I guess I'll just stick with one wand. For now. Bye, Ollivander."
He walks out of the store and goes to get some dinner.
He finds a small restaurant and orders steak and kidney pie.
While he is eating, he notices that the necklace is glowing.
He puts down his fork and looks around.