part 1

Hi im Audrey im a 18 Y\O student in Harvard University in USA and i have been thinking to go to Australia for this summer break just to chill and something unaccepted happen.................

I woke up and do my morning routine and go down stairs just to see my Mom and Dad fighting agen and im use to it they do this every morning and night they will always shout at each other anyways i got my breakfast and now im going to my car and go to school and when i arrive i saw my friends Angel and Debbie come and say good mornin to me "good morning Audrey its a supres that your not late to today" Angel said "so wher are you guys going this summer break" Debbie ask as "im still not yet sure if my Perant will allow to go to Australia" i said " oh im going to Korea this summer break" Angel said " me and my familly well go to thailand" Debbie said then we go to are class well mybe you guys are how me Angel and Debbie become close is becaus are Parents are Friend to and me and Angel and Debbie are childhood friends and we watch each other grow up.

\lunch break\

me and Angel buy are lunch while Debbie search a table for ours after buying are food we sat at the table and talk for a little "so how is love life" i ask the two "its fine Ben is loveable" Debbie said clearly lieng about it "comon Debbie you guys relationship is toxic already break up whit him find a person that wont hurt you besides he cheats on you many times already" i said "yeah Debbie brake up whit him or you will get hurt more" Angel said " i cant i love him so much that i cant break up whit him" Debbie said i just rolle my eyes and we heard the bell we stand up and go to are class.

\few hour later\

its already 4:30 and im getting ready to leave the class "Okay class thats all and you all my dissmis" we all stand up and leave are class im just waiting for Angel and Debbie and a few minutes i saw Angel get out of her class "OI" i shout then he saw me "where is Debbie" i ask her "hes whit you know who" Angel said and later on we saw Debbie get out of the toilet whit a swollen eyes while she a little bet sob "what happend?" i ask her "Ben cheats on me again" she said i saw an angre Angel ready to figth " we told you to break up whit him already but what did you do ignor us now your crying again were sick of seeng you get out of the toilt wait a swollen eyes" i said " i will break up whit him tomorrow i promise" Debbie said will a little tear drop fell from his eyes and now we can't see Angel a few minuts later we saw her beating Ben in the parking lot " Angel stop thats enough" i said to her and then she stop and said " try to hurt my friend again and you will get more of what you get today" Angel said to Ben then walk to her car and we fallow her to are own car and when i got home i saw my Mom cooking Dinner " Hello Mom what are you making for Dinner?" i ask her "im making pasta your favorit" she said and i smile widely when she said the pasta word i like pasta thats why i go upstairs to change into my comfortable clothes and go down stairs again to help my Mom to priper the dining table a few minutes later my Dad just come home and sat at the dining table and eat whit me and my Mom its a Surprise that he eat whit as becaus he never did that the last time we eat to together wen i was 10 y\o and they did not even argue toning so its realy a surprise so i decide to break the silence " so Mom and Dad im thinking i will go to Australia this summer" i said and my parent look at me "will you guys be good at it " i said " well if your happy then go" my Dad said and now for my Mom " so mom?" i look at her whit a Questionable look " okay fine just make sure you well be fine and dont get in trouble i will bw fine about it" my Mom said and smile and i said thank you to them my parent may always arguing but they are the best when it cames to me and my safety.............

Thats all for now i have to do some project bye and thank you for reading this first part of the story love you guys

845 words