V

WILIAM.P.O.V.

After I calm down, I get out of the cabin and then I see Nikita. Hell, are you following me here too? I was ashamed. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. I was ashamed that he listened my crying for twenty minutes and watched my mother kill herself and my brother take drugs. Who knows what he thinks of me.

ME: "Why are you here?"

NIKITA: "I ran to ask you for mobile password so that my friend wouldn't break in, but I heard you crying, so I ..."

ME: "The password is even numbers. Now you can go."

I walked around him and stopped at the sink. I looked at my own reflection. I was pale as a ghost. My eyes were blood red from crying. The bruise around eye looked worse than it actually is, due to my pale skin. I was incredibly sore from crying. I looked like shit.

NIKITA: "Are you okay?"

ME: "Yes, of course."

NIKITA: "I can get you coffee or something."

ME: "Why are you so nice to me? I guess the two of us are on opposite sides."

NIKITA: "I'm just doing my job, Miller. I'm not on anyone's side."

ME: "This is not your job. Since in your job I shouldn't have known you were following me at all, then you're not doing the job properly. It's just a fact. You're on the side that pays you."

NIKITA: "There's no need to create tension now. I can recognize bad people. You have no use for this. You didn't even know we existed. Why would I rush you around and be useless? This way we'll at least find Robert."

ME: "Honestly, I'm not sure if I want to find him."

NIKITA: "Why are you saying that?"

ME: "Because he has no money. He will kill him."

NIKITA: "This is how they will kill you."

ME: "I doubt it. They have no use for my death."

NIKITA: "They don't even have from Robert's. They're all full of money and their ears hurt for Robert. They just want to have power. And whether you're dead or Robert, it doesn't matter."

ME: "You can't expect me to wish death for my own brother, Nikita."

NIKITA: "He stabbed knife into your arm, damn it."

ME: "He did countless worse things to me...But he's my family."

NIKITA: "I understand you, but he got into this. It's his responsibility, not yours. If he can let you to be killed instead of him, then he's not such a good family."

I was silent, because I know he's right. But again the brother instinct was in me and I didn't want Robert to die. When I remember our childhood and how everything was more beautiful, I want to cry again. It hurt me that I had to turn him back, even if he turned his to me a long time ago.

NIKITA: "Let's go."

ME: "Where?"

NIKITA: "To get Robert. Now we know where he is. I got the location. Come on."

ME: "Where is he?"

NIKITA: "He's at home."