my normal day

I woked up and looked at my clock it was 07:30. I got up and went to bathroom

* After 2 minutes later*
I got out from bathroom and starting dressing up. I saw mom got up and going in kitchen. After dressing  up i got my back and went to school.
   *At school*
I went in my class and saw my classmates running, having fun and talking. I taked my coat off and hanged it. My friend lizi came to me and hugged me. We started talking. The bell ringed and we all sit. We had art first so it is easy for me.
  *After 45 minutes*
It was time for break. I got my books for my second lesson and putted on my desk. Sometimes i am alone in my break time and sometimes my friend lizi cames to me and talks to me but i am alone on this break. I went outside and some boy were starting to pull girls ponytails. Well thank god they didn't pull my ponytaile if they would they would be dead. I went inside and my two classmates playing tic tac toe on the blackboard. And the girls were talking about the stickers,one of my classmate nick is just on phone but when teacher comes in he put the phone away fast so teacher can't see.
   *After school*
The school ended so we putted our books in our bag, got our phones and coats and went outside. I went outside and waited for my girlfriend and her sister so we can go together.
  *After 1 minute later*
Riley and her sister mary got out and we hugged. We went to a bus stop and waited for a bus. The bus came. We all get in and sit in last sit. We talked about some games and our life.
   *After we went to another bus stop*
We gotted out from bus and starting heading home. After some 6 minutes i got home i hugged them and said bye. I went to my door house and opened it. I tooked my shoes off and washed my hands. I got my purple hoodie and pants and putted on. I maked toast and went to living room.
    *At 4:30*
I starting to get ready for matg tutor and plus my sister came in house too with her friend which i hate, asked me if she can go and her friend in the slides. I really hate when someone ask me that stupid question, so i said no because mom tolded her that she can. She got mad, her friend left. My sister starting to hit me with toys, i slapped her hard as i can and she started crying. I putted my shoes on and went outside.
   *At math tutor*
I am at my math tutor teachers house. I said hi and sit on chair. Then my friend david came too. He always laughing and telling jokes or something which hurts my head so bad.
    *After tutor*
I went outside and going to my house. I saw mom outside and tolded me to go together. Idk why dod she asked me that she is the mother so she can do anything. I agreed.
      *At house*
I told mom that i writed math, georgia and English so i had nothing left. I went to my table and start drawing. I was texting luke and riley too. We had fun. Then i had to go to bed so i put pj, put books in my bag and layed on my bed.
         The end
..........................
Word used:601
   Here is my one day guys i hope you enjoyed it. Remember to eat and drink. Love ya byee♥️