Prologue

"So what did you thought about the proposal?" she asked.

"I will never marry bitch like you..." He said clenching his jaw."

"Fine, it's your wish... but remember denying my offer will mean staying away from Alia forever... she will never accept you." She said.

"You Slut... how dare you use her against me!"

"That's what it is Mr. Nigam, I am the only person who she will listen to and you have to marry me if you really love her." She said.

"Till now I was doubting that I may be wrong but because of Alia, but Avneet you proved me wrong you are a bitch, who will do anything for your own good." He said pinning her to wall

"But since you chose this for yourself, remember that I will never love you. You will always be slut to me, who spreads her legs for anyone who offers you money. And I will make sure that you regret this Avneet. Since you love whoring around so much, I will treat you like one now." He whispered in her ear before jerking her away roughly.

"Be ready for the wedding 'Mrs. Soon to Be Nigam'." He said and storms out of room leaving her alone.

Avneet fall on her knees as she couldn't control herself from breaking down. Tears started falling from her eyes.

This is story about girl who married her sister's husband after her sister's death and A guy who got married to person he hated the most and couldn't even imagine seeing her face ever again.

Will they ever be able to find love in each other?

Will Sid ever accept Avneet as her wife?

What will Sid do to make her regret?

Why does Sid hate Avneet so much?

Who is Aliya?

Will these two broken souls find their pieces in each other?

Is it really possible to fall in love again with someone who you really hated?

Hey guys!

Siya here...
Thank you so much you guys are giving me so much love in my first ff 'Broken by my bully'. This is my second ff I am starting. I hope you will give me same love here too.

I hope you liked this plot.

Bye bye!
Love you all 💜