Its 7 In The Morning

'How did it end up like this... She's not supposed to be here... Why the fuck is she here?!'

Pin drop silence.

Except for the sound of blood dripping rapidly as he faces her. No one expected her to be there, why would they? They don't even know who this random girl is.

"You are so fucking selfish baji keisuke, you think being selfless makes you a decent fucking person? Are you that confident you'll go to heaven?" She said as she slowly tried to breathe through the stinging pain. "You made a huge mistake.. when we met.. Do you want to try and guess what you did wrong?" She sneered.

Baji was trembling at the sight, guessing he had finally started realising the reality outside of his thick savior-complexed lenses. "You shouldn't have met me baji '', her words stung, but her smile made him feel otherwise. Needless to say, Baji Keisuke knew he had fucked up big time. He really shouldn't have met her.

***
July 6th, 2005. 7:00 a.m.

You were still so deep in your slumber, loving the dream you were currently having. That is one thing with you, your dreams tend to go WILD. No, not porn wild, your brain is just creative enough to have you experience a whole movie before waking up sometimes. You even wonder if you would make a fine movie director, your dreams are just THAT good.

Thump

You jolted up terrified, thinking your dreams were chasing you in reality. Now, you know you would've reacted differently if your dreams are porn wild. You would probably be the one to end up chasing that faceless man with a dilf body, but sadly your dreams are anything besides very much deprived heated scenes.

Turning to your side, you saw your room door slightly ajar.

You are definitely NOT a morning person.

Speed-walking your way through the hallway you walked straight to that bitch that woke you up. There's only one person under this roof that is bitchy enough to wake you up by throwing random shit straight to your face.

Today's chosen thing was.....Salami. Who the fuck likes waking up to a salami being slapped on their face?!

Definitely not the fucking meat you'd prefe-

"You fucking whore!! Couldn't you have woke me up by slapping a fucking pillow at least?!" You screamed at your sister, morning voice cracking throughout the whole sentence as if your throat had not yet woke up along with you. "I had to get something closest to me. I'm running late, the hospital needs Doctor Beika L/N to the rescue!!" She huffed proudly.

"You're not even an official doctor yet you little shit" you mumbled lowly hoping your older sister did not catch that, or else god knows what long useless lecture she'll give. She tends to be really defensive when it comes to her title as a doctor. "I heard that little sister~ why can't you be happy for me huh? You know dad would've, anyways I have to leave now, I am risking people's lives just by sitting here arguing with you, so get ready for school you fucking brat you don't want to be late again do you? Bye sweetheart~" your sister left so abruptly you swore you're seeing smoke trailing behind her as she ran her way to the train.

"why can't you be happy for me huh? You know dad would've"

Dad really would've thrown her a whole ball dance to celebrate.

It has only been a year since you had lost your dad. He was always sick ever since you were born , liver problems they say. You still vividly remember coming back from elementary school only to witness your dad puking blood all over the living room floor whilst your mom aiding him through it all, she didn't falter, as if it is so common to have such a scene play out in front of her. Of course he was taken to the hospital to make sure everything was alright. At one point, the hospital was your second home. Your dad would be admitted to the ward and you would always ask to accompany him every single time. In fact, you were so adaptable that you would be the one to end up finishing his hospital foods for him.