Chapter 4

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Princess Nari's POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I ran, I ran like my life depended on it because it did, according to Taehyung.

I felt the soft air brush against my cheeks my hair softly flowing in the wind the adrenaline pumping through me. On different circumstances this would be quite fun if I wasn't getting married to a man I'd just met, well to be exact I haven't met the man.

I'd already ran down past a couple bakeries none of which had a bathroom though. Everyone knew I was the princess so I had to find bathroom first but I still hadn't found one and it was making me go insane. 

After a few more minutes of running I decided to stop at a boat dock I saw a few minutes ago. I started walking closer until I saw a giant boat with few pirates standing near it... Hold on PIRATES. Oh shit this is not good I decided my only safe option was to run the other way. I ran back for a few seconds until I bumped into someone and got knocked over.

"Oh my God I am sooo- wait a minute ARE YOU THE PRINCESS" The Blond mullet haired guy looked at me with widened eyes along with the other two boys.

"Princess? what noooo, this is just my uhm uhh" I started freaking out not knowing where to look and hell I am not looking up at the three boys.

"Awe look at this, the Princess is nervous how cute" I could feel there eyes on me especally the Blue haired boy who was most likely smirking down at me"

"I am not nervous I'll hav-" I looked up at them 'OHHH SHIT THEY PIRATES THEY ARE MOTHER FUCKING PIRATES' "I will have you know that I am not to be messed with"

"Alright little Princess encouraging words but you're coming with us" The Ginger called or was his hair strawberry blond?

"I am not coming with anyone you understand me"

☆✼★━Felix's POV━★✼☆

"I am not coming with anyone you understand me" The Princess called.

I looked over to Minho and San who were trying desperately to get the plan into motion but to be fair I felt kind of bad for the girl she looked messed up almost. 

I bent down to her height and using my index finger and thumb to lift her chin to look at me.

"Now gorgeous, we will make this easy for you. You can come with us and it will be simple or you try to run but we will find you" I smiled and dropped my fingers from her face still staring at her.

"I think I'll take the run option thanks." and with that she started running.

"FELIX WHY DID YOU DO THAT" San started yelling at me while I was smiling.

"She looked messed up but besides I have a better idea that will work" I smirked walking back to the Galleon with Minho and San looking hella stunned, but that would all soon end once I got back to the Galleon.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Princess Nari's POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

As soon as I ran I never looked back, but I was beginning to get closer to the castle which was not good I looked at my surroundings hoping to find something that would help me. I looked around and I spotted a few Royal Guards. Well... this is where I die. I decided to go to the hotel my mother booked me seeing as that was my only other option.

I started making my way there walking past a few guards who hadn't noticed me. I turned around the corner and saw the hotel that my mother booked me I started making my way towards it as I was about to enter I saw someone who I hoped I hadn't seen....

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N ooo la la Felix has had an appearance now... What do we think will happen who is the mysterious person she has seen and very clearly hates.

And what do we think Felix and the pirates plan is?

Also sorry y'all this is a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed itttt

And as I will say in every chapter because it needs to be said please eat if u haven't I don't want no one to be starving themselves on my watch<3