𝙷 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻

Mattheo Riddle___________________________

Mattheo Riddle
___________________________

I was reading in my dorm awaiting my princess to return home when my dark mark burned.

I apparated to the Mannor to see what my father needed of me.

I walked into the dining room and saw the rest of the boys except from Issac.I also did not see Aurora, I was a little worried but my heart sank at my fathers next words.

"There's been an attack at the Rosier Mannor,  Two of my death eaters are dead and two remain but are in need of help"my father spoke standing up from his chair.

"Dismissed"

I apparated to the Mannor and rushed into the dining room.There was blood everywhere and glass was shattered all along the room.

My eyes dropped to the girl laying on the floor.I rushed to her and dropped to my knees.

"Aurora"I tried to call out to her but she didn't respond.Enzo paced over to me and the rest of the boys were helping Issac.

"Please my love you need to open your eyes for me"I whispered hoping she would hear me.

Enzo started healing any cuts he could but she would need to be taken to St Mungo's.

I picked her up in my arms and apparated to the hospital.

I rushed in and two nurses and a doctor took her from me leaving me no idea what's happening to her.

__________________________

Hours passed and I hadn't heard from the doctors.I sat in the waiting room accompanied by the rest of the boys who waited for an update on both Issac and Aurora.

I now paced the waiting room trying not to think the worst that could happen to her, I was snapped out my thoughts when someone started talking.

"Who is here for Aurora"

"Me"I cut him off.

"What's your relation to her"He asked.

"I'm her boyfriend"I replied glaring at him.

"Any family here for her"

"Her brother is also hurt and her parents are dead I'm the closest your getting so I suggest you start talking".

"Well she suffered a concussion to her head , a broken wrist, a bruised rib and a large laceration to the stomach"he spoke now folding over pages on his clip board.