Chapter 1

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This story is rated Mature as it may contain mature situations/languages/themes intended for an older youth audience. Reader discretion is advised.

---

Feel free to use #IndelibleCh1 on your social media posts about this chapter. You can tag me on Twitter too (@ diarynidenny) and on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/haveyouseenthisgirlstories). When I get the chance to read them, I sometimes reply and retweet/reshare. <3

Thank you and enjoy reading! :)

--

Chapter 1

"All I did was to be nice to each and everyone of you, but what did I get in return? Nothing! Just pure fucking betrayals and heartbreaks. The sweetest angel of the country? Mga ulol! Walang anghel sa mundo! Lahat ng pinakita ko sa inyo, acting lang 'yon! Mga uto-uto naman kayo!"

I paused to take another drink from the bottle of wine, without caring if the red liquid was dripping from the side of my mouth and ruining my white dress. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand as soon as I was done drinking and burped out loud.

I quickly scanned the comment section then continued to speak my mind. "You know what? My mom is a piece of shit who only thinks of me as her source of income. Well, tough luck for her! After this, she probably would need to make another baby ATM!"

I laughed maniacally after saying that as if it was the funniest joke I have come up with in my whole life.

"Oh! There's more! Daniel? My boyfriend, who I thought really cared for me for the past years, guess what? He is just one big narcissistic cheating asshole! Ah! The best thing about this? He's actually seeing my best friend Maddy behind my back! Maddilyn Rivera, that bitch must be an ana-fucking-conda in her previous life! It's not just the two of them, but my whole backstabbing friends can go to hell!"

There were over a hundred thousand viewers while I was live on my official social media page and my phone felt hot as nonstop hate comments kept appearing.

"Oh? Hater ko na kayo ngayon? E 'di I hate you too! I hate all of you! Pot "

Napatigil ako sa pagbabaliktanaw ng mga pangyayari dalawang taon na ang nakakalipas nang may biglang humawak sa baywang ko mula sa likod at may bumulong sa gilid ng tainga ko.

"Hello baby, are you all on your own tonight? Wanna have some fun with me?" Agad akong napamulat ng aking mga mata at napatigil sa pagsasayaw upang harapin ang kung sinumang sira-ulo ang lumapit sa akin. Sa pagharap ko ay inalis ko kaagad ang mga kamay niyang nakahawak sa magkabilang gilid ng aking baywang.

"Hey!" Sigaw ko upang marinig niya sa kabila ng lakas ng tugtog galing sa malalaking speakers ng yacht. Itinaas ko ang kamay ko upang humarap sa mukha niya ang kanang palad ko habang ang isa kong kamay ay nakapameywang. "I'm not interested, piss off."

"Woah! Okay then, chill!" He lifts his hands in surrender while laughing and shaking his head before walking away and finding another girl to bother in this yacht.

Nagpalit na ang tugtog at nawalan na ako ng gana sumayaw. I move away from the crowd of crazy people drunk dancing on the platform and head towards the bar.

"Man, hindi naaubos ang pila dito." Reklamo ko as I watch the long line of people trying to buy their drinks with just three bartenders on the other side of the bar assisting all of us. Pinagmasdan ko na lang ang aking kapaligiran habang naghihintay sa pila.