Missing Shirabu?

Preview:
Semi wanted to cuddle Shirabu, but when he woke up Shirabu was nowhere to be seen.

Characters:
Semi Eita
Shirabu Kenjirou
Taichi Kawanishi
Tsutomu Goshiki
Tendou Satori

.
.
.
.
.

Semi's POV:
When I woke up Shirabu wasn't in bed, I tried going to the kitchen figuring he would go there first thing in the morning but he wasn't there, I went to the living room, I tried knocking in the bathroom, our office but again no Shirabu.

SE: I wonder where he is...

Semi started to think where Shirabu would be

SE: oh! He's probably at Taichi's!

I decided to call Taichi, he answered. I asked if Shirabu was there, to my surprise Taichi said Shirabu wasn't at his aprtment.

SE: ah thanks Taichi, please contact me if you see him.

TK: I will Semi-San, goodbye.

SE: bye.

Semi ended the call, still wondering where Shirabu is, getting worried even.

Readers POV:
Semi looked for Shirabu who was nowhere to be seen, he has been gone since Semi woke up. Although Semi doesn't know where he is and he desperately wants cuddles from Shirabu.

He looked everywhere in their shared apartment, literally, he tried going to Shirabu's classroom, the park, where they came for their first date, everywhere. He even asked Tendou if he seen Shirabu but he said he didn't.

He decided to call him and text him but Shirabu didn't reply.

Semi's POV:
'Really Shirabu, where are you, I wanted cuddles and I'm worried.' Semi thought

Shirabu POV:
I woke up very early this morning since I had an upcoming test coming. I went to the bathroom and got ready, I grabbed a bagel and ate it as I got my things to go to the library, 'Semi wouldn't worry if I'm away for a bit right?' Shirabu thought.

Readers POV:
As Shirabu was walking to the library he pulled out his phone and was going to text Semi saying he was gonna be at the library to study. But unfortunately for Shirabu, his phone was dead. He was sure he charged his phone before hand.

Shirabu shrugged and decided to just keep going.

As he arrived at the library, he found a table and started to study from there.

.
.
.
.
.

Tendou's POV:
Me and our future ace Goshiki were walking towards the library, figuring that Shirabu would be at the library just studying peacefully. Not until we come and bother HIM, Tendou chuckled lowly. HAHA!

TG: Tendou-san? Why are you smiling like that.. - Goshiki asked concernedly.

"oh it's nothing Goshiki, I was just thinking about how Shirabu would be so bothered when we find him" Tendou simply replied. Goshiki nodded and laughed a bit.

As me and Goshiki entered the library we split up and tried finding where Shirabu was. Eventually we found him. Well... Goshiki did, he found Shirabu quietly studying.

Goshiki and I went over to Shirabu and decided to mess with him a bit. Shirabu turned around very bothered by the action.

"Ohhh Shirabuuu there you areeee, Semi has been looking for you" I told Shirabu who surprisingly looked like he didn't know.

Shirabu: wait, really? I thought he wouldn't seem too worried about me being away for a bit...
Shirabu said like a mumble.

Semi's POV:
Tendou told me him and Goshiki was going to find Shirabu at the library, I was quite happy they tried helping me find him.

I was in the living room resting so much since I've been looking for him all day.

'Hm.. I wonder if they found him by now.' Semi thought.

Shirabu's POV:
Semi was worried about me? I thought he figured I'd be studying..

"Tendou-san can you tell Semi that I'm here and pick me up? My phone won't work since it died." Shirabu said

Tendou-san nodded and began taking out his phone to text Semi.

Tendou-san and bowl cut brat Goshiki told me that they had to go since they planned a trip to the mall. I simply just nodded and waited for Semi.

Semi's POV:
I was in the living room watching TV as I rested when my phone dinged signaling I got a notif, I decided to open my phone and see what the notif was about. Oh! It was Tendou! I jolted up to see what he sent.

Tendou's text:
Semi-Semi, Shirabu is at the library he said to come and pick him up.

I decided to just leave Tendou on read and go and pick up Shirabu.

Timeskip
I arrived at the library as I went inside Shirabu was waiting for me at the top floor where I can see him, he saw me as well and waved a little and smiled. I smiled right back at him.

I arrived at Shirabu's table and he greeted me hello.

Semi's POV:
"soo, mind telling me why you didn't tell me where you were going? I was worried and wanted cuddles" I said almost demanding?

Shirabu looked up a little from his book and said "Sorry Semi-San... I was gonna tell you by text but my phone died and was in a rush.." Shirabu said with a small pout which I slightly melted a bit and chuckled it off.

"it's alright Shirabu now let's go home and give me my cuddles." I said as Shirabu nodded and smiled grabbing his things.

As he finished we went down the steps and out the library, he walked home, our hands slightly brushing off each other.

We arrived home and he sanitized ourselves and changed.

We went to the living room put on a movie we both liked and cuddled right there. Then fell asleep.

~FINISHED~

alright, I decided I would write another page to his brainrot.
I think this one is cute and less cringe like the other one I had- but idk.
Writing is fun I might do some more in the upcoming future hehe, well that's all thank you!
There might be quite a few non-grammatically correct grammars and spelling here and there and I apologize for that.