Amusement Park Date?

Shirabu thought it would be a great idea if to ask Semi out to the amusement park. Why? well, Shirabu thought that he was a bit too focused with his studies and thought he and Semi wasn't really hanging out that much because of it.

Shirabu's POV:
I should really text Semi and ask him if he could come... I was kind of it the middle of trying to figure it our if I should text him or not.
After a VERY LONG while I finally texted him

-PRIVATE CHAT WITH SEMI-

Shirababe 🙌
Semi? Can I ask you something?

Semi-circle 🙆‍♀️
Oh? Shirabu texting first? And asking me something? This is so new 😀

Shirababe 🙌
Semi, I'm serious.

Semi-circle 🙆‍♀️
oh OH okay okay sorry lmao-

Shirababe 🙌
Okay so like... Can we go out to the amusement park today?

Semi-circle 🙆‍♀️
OHHH alright alright we can, also why are we going?

Shirababe 🙌
Oh well... I wanted to make it up to you since I've always been studying, and we aren't really hanging out much...

Semi-circle 🙆‍♀️
Oh? Is that it? Look it's fine, even if we don't hang out you know I love you.

Semi is really sweet and caring and that doesn't affect me at all, but that message just made me feel very flustered...

Shirababe 🙌
Yes-yes, I know you love you meee. Love you too Semi ❤️

Semi-circle 🙆‍♀️
Love you more Kenjirou, I'll pick you up soon I'm arriving in about 10 minutes.

Shirababe 🙌
Alright, see you then Semi!

-END OF CHAT-

OMG OMG HE'S COMING SOON BUT I HAVEN'T CHANGED YET!

I quickly leaped out of bed and sprinted to my closet, It took me not very long to pick out an outfit. After picking out my clothes I run to the bathroom and changed, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and put on some cologne.

I look at the mirror, "I don't look quite bad with this.."

-SHIRABU'S OUTFIT-

I heard a knock on the door, I went downstairs and opened the door

I heard a knock on the door, I went downstairs and opened the door. Not too shortly Semi embraced me in a hug, I hugged back. He told me to hop on in the car so I did.

The car ride to the amusement park wasn't that much awkward we were talking about what we wanna do when we arrive there.

After 15 minutes of driving we arrived the amusement park, we hopped out of the car and held hands on the way to the entrance.

.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED

omg omg omg yall I've finally updated lmao, writing is hard especially when you have school 💀 but lol anyways I'm sorry if yall find this too lovey-dovey or just cringe- I'm not really good at writing.. Well anything at this point 😀 but yeah anyways bye