⊹ them being jealous.

characters: Sano Manjiro, Ken Ryuguji, Keisuke Baji, Matsuno Chifuyu, Takashi Mitsuya, Kawata Nahoya, Kawata Souya, Hajime Kokonoi, Inui Seishu, Haitani Rindou & Haitani Ran.

A / n : welp hello there, and here i am gonna do scenarios of them ( all in parts ) being jealous, i was watching um scary movie and idk why but lets go ♥️

— Sano Manjiro

this guy is very secretive and you can't read his face, he just keep his cute smile on to cover up, but once you guys back home, he pin you to the wall and hold your wrist and whisper sweet things in your ear and how you make him jealous.

— Ryuguji Ken

this tall gaint, if he's jealous he'll pick you up from talking to the person that flirts with you and once you guys back home, you ask him whats wrong but he just shrugs it off, bend down and kiss you and tell you how that person make him furious and of course he'd tell you that he love you.

— Keisuke Baji

oh my god..he probably tell the person that flirts with you to fuck off and he drags you away, you ask him whats wrong with him , but he just roughly kiss you and said sorry afterwards.

— Chifuyu Matsuno

he's not very harsh , he'll tell the person that flirts with you to back off and telling them that you and him are going to date, once you guys back home, he'd hugged you tightly and said sorry and you just when { fuyu? Why are you saying sorry for? } and he'd tell the reason but you also apologize, guess what happened...he won't let you go for the day.

— Takashi Mitsuya

our very gentlemen Takashi is not the type to be harsh and aggresive, he'd tell the person that flirts with you to go away/back off because he knew that you needed space, so when you guys were on the way to go back home, he suddenly hold your waist from the back and sigh, you put on a worried face and ask him whats wrong, he'd tell the reason and kiss you softly on the lips and telling you sorry because of his action.

— Nahoya Kawata

Nahoya is a aggresive type of person and only you who can calm him down since your his beloved girlfriend. Nahoya like to mess/beat people that mess with you, the person that flirts with you already got threaten by him. Once you guys are back home, He pin you to the wall and grab your chin and kiss you. You know how he acted when he's jealous. So you went straight foward and ask him { Smiley, are you jealous? } you said by smirking, he went { Yes i am, you're my girlfriend and you belong to me. }.

— Souya Kawata

Souya is a softie around you, He goes anywhere with you if you tell him to, He's your personal bodyguard, People were very scared to flirt with you since Souya is part of Toman and his face but you only knew that he wasn't like his brother.

small convo between Souya and Y/N !

S : Please pet my head.

Y : Why in sudden?

S : Because I miss your touch

Y : Ah..I see , lets go home and you can cuddle me ! <3

S : R-really?

Y : Of course ^^

— Kokonoi Hajime

Our rich daddy is a very needy person, he taught that nobody would ever catch his attention other than Akane until he met you. Koko love to threaten people that hurt you or flirts etc, His signature move is when you're talking to the person that flirts with you, he slide his arms around your waist then move his arm slowly...to your boobs and when the person walks away, you realized that Kokonoi has his arms around your boobs and you scold him about it.

small convo between Koko and Y/N

Y : KOKO!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, PEOPLE AROUND ARE WATCHING!

K : But you love it, don't you?

You stand there holding your cheeks blushing mess while Koko do it again

( Writing this gave me butterflies , i love koko sm )

— Seishu Inui

Ah..Seishu is a calm person and would never make you uncomfortable. But seeing a person flirts with you, He kinda loose it. He went toward you and the person, When the person walks away, he slide his arms around your waist and rest his chin at your shoulder.

— Rindou Haitani

After the person that flirts with you walk away and go anywhere, He go and choked him , threatening and beating up the person and talk about how no one will ever steal his queen from him. Then there you are when he came home, You are cutting carrots, he approach you and ask you about your day.

— Ran Haitani

Ran is a very cocky type of guy. He love to tease you and even whispers alot of dirty things to you. He love seeing you being a blushed mess, but when he ever see somebody flirts with you and the afterward, he goes and beat up the person with his brother and came home, hugging you from behind and whispering sweet or rhe most sinful things on your ear.

 He love seeing you being a blushed mess, but when he ever see somebody flirts with you and the afterward, he goes and beat up the person with his brother and came home, hugging you from behind and whispering sweet or rhe most sinful things on you...

AYOO HELLOOO , THIS IS A PART 1, I KNOW I KNOW , ILL MAKE SURE TO DO PT.2 NEXT WEEK BCS TMR IS EXAM AND ILL BE HAVING A VERY BUSY WEEK , ILL BACK AFTER WEEKS ! ANYWAYS I HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ,ITS RUSHING SORRY I HOPE IT MAKE SENSE !

TYSM, I LOVE YOU AND STAY SAFE <3 !