𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣.

"shit i know i got everything planned out but now that i'm here i don't know where to fucking start." sakura mumbled to herself  as she looked at the vast space of a random training ground. she got here as soon as class finished, sadly having to pick training over hanging out with naruto.

remembering naruto's sad smile when she said she got plans for today made it feel like she did a crime. 'fuck i'm so sorry baby i'll make it up to you next time.' animated tears ran down sakura's face, her hand gripping hard on a dull kunai.

she exhaled, shaking herself out of the thoughts she always seemed to be in these days.

relying on muscle memory, she took a position by turning her non-dominant shoulder towards the marked tree. she wields the weapon behind her head, bending it to execute anticipation while she widened the stance of her feet. then she flung it hard.

staring at the kunai that successfully embedded itself deep in the middle of the mark, sakura let out a shaky sigh, "well, that's a start."

she made a few more hits to evaluate the skill, and each time she did, it always marked itself in the center.

"was sakura always this good at throwing?" said person hummed out, a hand on her chin. shrugging, she then moved on to the next course.

sitting down cross-legged, she took a few deep breathes, trying to feel the chakra according to what the internet- i mean, what the book said.

it was not what she expected.

instead of a single color flowing through the centers of her body, there were two. those two colors were calmly merging on and off like they can't seem to make a decision to just mix as one.

was chakra supposed to be like this?

one of the colors spiked and sakura felt a twinge in her chest, she gasped out in pain, holding onto the place where it stung. it was momentary but this will probably trouble her in the future.

sakura has a suspicion about what it is. she's read a lot of fan fictions and reincarnation novels, so she can't help but consider a lot of possibilities on what it might be because this can't be a coincidence.

was the original sakura still here?

feeling no reaction to that thought, she bit down on her tongue and stood up. whatever it may be, she won't know what to do about it; not the she doesn't want to, she just literally have no idea.

finding no point in dwelling over it since she's a clueless newbie, she continues to evaluate her body's capabilities by reviewing basic ninjutsu techniques.

she practiced transformation, transforming into the love of her life that was minato namikaze, feeling like a criminal when she hugged herself after that.

after using the cloning technique, she felt weird looking at her clone for some particular reason so she didn't use it twice and probably won't use it much in the future.

substitution was cool but it was not as cool as the body flickering technique. having to go from one place near to another in seconds, sakura can't help but have fun. it was exhilarating to finally do what was only an imagination before.

then she did tree climbing and water walking. particularly enjoying the water walking practice and body flicker technique.

she also jumped around from tree to tree with chakra, occasionally flickering and laughing in mirth.

by the time she thinks she's had enough, sakura squealed and jumped around in joy, "that was so fun wTF AAA! YOU'RE A NINJA SAKURA!"

she's lived like a normal human in her last life, so having to experience and do something like this was thrilling. it was all basic techniques but sakura felt like she can take on the world.

since it didn't feel like she's exhausted her chakra, she proceeded to take out chakra papers she got with a discount. we all know what sakura's affinities are already, she just bought it for fun. after seeing the episode of kakashi introducing this paper, she was intrigued.

she sat down again, taking out the set of chakra papers. fidgeting in excitement, she channeled a small amount of chakra to the paper and watched with gleaming eyes when it wrinkled, got damp and turned to dirt before crumbling away.

"that was awesome!" sakura sighed in amazement. being a ninja can be so cool.

wait a minute.

she straightened up in realization, looking wide eyed at the set of papers.

..didn't it wrinkle the first time?

panicking and fumbling at the papers, she took another one and tried again, yelping when it did wrinkle the first time.

what the hell!?

didn't sakura only have two elements? then what is this bullshit!?

trying to calm herself down, she reluctantly put the papers back in her pocket. in other's eyes maybe having three elements really ain't all that an amazing thing, she would think that too if she was still in her past life but getting to have all these abilities even if it's not much, is it bad to feel proud of yourself?

it doesn't matter if all of this was insignificant. right now she appreciates herself and for what she has, and that's all that matters.

-

it has been two hours since she started training, and she tried everything she could.

she rated her taijutsu as above average after discovering that her flexibility had accompanied her for some reason. she also tried out the notorious chakra-infused punch on the ground, which she quickly regretted as her knuckles began to bleed, but it was well worth it after seeing a large enough dent on the ground.

"heh, not bad." she gave herself a pat on the back.

with weapons, she's good at handling and throwing kunais, having a love and hate relationship with shurikens.

she couldn't rate her genjutsu, having no subject to practice it on.

her ninjutsu however..

sakura stared blankly at the pathetic bump and a small deformed golem trying to climb it. she tried doing an earth wall jutsu expecting it to be taller than her but this... thinking it was just a fluke, she tried again with a rock golem.

as you know, it was a complete failure.

"is there something wrong with me?" she asked the tiny golem in her hand, "i mean of course there is. but what the hell?? look at you! you're supposed to be a giant!" the golem was offended, looking at her like she was being ungrateful. "well you're not really a failure i guess.. you just need improvement! we both do." patting the golem on the head, she released it and let it mingle in the earth again.

"i guess that's it for today. i'm tired." she muttered, stretching her arms before trudging away, the sunset illuminating from her back.