👤 | 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 | 👤

"𝘼 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮'𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝�...

"𝘼 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮'𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙."

👤 ───────── ───────── 👤

In the first two installments of the Genesis Expanded Universe, the planet was exposed to characters who came straight off of a comic book panel. Lifting cars and leaving sound waves in their wake were only the beginning of their phenomenal, jaw-dropping abilities.

Elites. That's what the world called them.

But first and foremost, they're heroes. At their core, for the most part, they're all upstanding beings who've chosen to fight tooth and nail for causes they perceive to be beneficial to mankind.

But there are others.

Others who hadn't been provided the same gifts, yet still have that same, burning drive to defend the defenseless. A wildfire rages in their hearts, scorching away all remnants of evil and chaos.

Like a flaming phoenix, they will rise.

But will they be able to carry the torch?

Well, magnificent reader, I guess that's what you're here to uncover.

👤 ───────── ───────── 👤

My fellow rule-breakers, outlaws, anti-heroes, and vigilantes, The Genesis Universe presents...

The Outsiders | Volume One, The Nightstone Trilogy

👤 ───────── ───────── 👤

If you're reading these words, I want to express a sincere amount of gratitude for taking a chance on this book and series. The Nightstone Trilogy dives into the rise of Earth's non-powered heroes and anti-heroes. This violent, gritty, action-packed thrill ride is an exciting tale of unity, morality, and justice.

You're spending your precious time reading something some nerdy comic book fanatic dreamt up in his dorm room, and I can't thank you enough for even considering to check out my work. Also, be sure to check out the other works on my profile to stay up to date with everything in my shared, interconnected universe.

I've been wanting to publish this book for a while. I actually began drafting this a few minutes after I finished Genesis, but due to a few complications with the universe's timeline, I decided to put out Anarchy instead. The characters in this novel are some of my favorites in the verse, and I hope you like them.

Well, I don't want to hold you up from your new adventure any longer, my friend. Besides, Nightstone City isn't going to save itself.

Onto the prologue!

👤 ───────── ───────── 👤

𝕊 𝕋 𝔸 𝕋 𝕌 𝕊
| 📝 In Progress 📝 |

T R I G G E R    W A R N I N G:
| Violence, Abuse|