𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉.𝟤

A/N: I love you all so much thank you for all the support I know the last epilogue but I promise it gets better HEHE 

she was now 4 months pregnant and the Camerons helped in every way they could she would help them as well. hey Wheezie want to go out for breakfast together Hazel says with a smile on her face she opened up Wheezie door she was crying whats wrong I ask. my boyfriend cheated on me wait what why did you not tell me earlier because I did not want you to worry too much okay get up we are going to eat breakfast together. they both get ready to go 

what Hazel wore: 

okay, let's go Wheezie says with a smile they both leave the house, hey Mr.Ward Cameron we are going out for breakfast do you and your wife want to come yes we will come they all went as a family to go eat breakfast and have a fun time and not think about Rafe because that is all they have been thinking about.  they started to head home it was starting to get hot it was always colder in the mornings they were going home and they were going to go for a day out to the beach.

what Hazel changed into: 

(ps: without the heels with slides and also the bump is not that big)

okay, let's go to the beach ward are you coming his wife asked no I am going to stay and figure things out you girls go have fun at the beach. are you sure you don't want to come Hazel asks yes I am sure you guys go have fun spend sometimes out have fun okay enjoy. okay they left Wheezie's mom drove us there we got out and sat at the beach they started to talk about things while Wheezie was in the water with Felix look at them my heart started to flutter if only Rafe was here to see them he would love to see them grow up together she rubs her stomach. He is in a better place his mum says we all miss him I know it's hard I miss him so much Hazel starts to cry it's ok Hazel he is watching over you Felix and this daughter you're going to have soon a true blessing.