2 - Getting used to it

No ones POV
Ink had made Error stay on the couch, and wouldn't let him even sit up.
Error didn't mind though. He was pretty comfortable, and got to watch Undernovelia. The only thing that was bothering him, was Ink. Error had been home alone for hours, and Ink had left him there. Error was told by Ink to not get up, only if it's necessary, and just wait. Ink never said what he had to do, or how long it'll take him. Whatever, Error just thought to himself, not minding. He was just starting to get tired of watching Undernovelia. He finally sat up, groaning a bit. Error mentally cursed himself for the pain even though it wasn't his fault. Eventually, the pain subsided and he could get up. Error stood up, looking around before noticing the kitchen. "Finally.. " Error mumbled, feeling starved. He didn't really eat much, but he was so weak from being hungry. Error walked to the kitchen, surprised on the theme. Inks kitchen was simple, there wasn't any attention grabbers or bright colors,, which made Error think, is the rest of his house this good looking? Error also thought about how he didn't have a house, and the squid did. Error knew Ink probably knew how to decorate better than Error did,,. Error ignored his thoughts for a minute, and walked to the counter.
"Hm? " Error saw a note, and guessed it was to him from Ink. Error picked up the note and started to read.
...

What the note actually looked like:

Dear Error,, :)

Heyoo,, it's ink! Hopefully, you're okay, I mean, if your reading this, you should be, LOL. Anyway! I'll be home in a few hours, don't use much magic, it could drain energy and damage you more. Anywho, you get the point, (hopefully) just be careful, please. Now, besides that, bathroom is upstairs, last door on the left of the hall. Chocolate, a bunch of different kinds, are in the fridge. Also, if you need too, you can use my extra broomie to make a portal to me, just for emergencies. Another thing, before this note ends!- after your done reading this, go lay in my bed. You can turn on the TV, your sewing stuff is there, and everything. Now, seeya Ruru, <3

-squid :)

Error eventually read the entire note, sighing and blushing slightly at how much Ink had done for him, just because he would be gone for a few hours. Error walked to the fridge and opened the door, immediately spotting a container of chocolate. Error pulled the container out, seeing a bunch of chocolate through the lid, and a small note. Error set the container on the counter and closed the fridge door. Error took off the lid and read the short note;
"Enjoy Ruru <3"

Error blushed slightly, ignoring the note and taking it out. Error took three bars of milk chocolate. Error put everything up and then walked to the living room.
'... He never told me where his room is-.. Whatever, imma just guess, oh well.' Error looked at the staircase against the wall across the living room. Error shrugged and walked toward it.
Error looked up the staircase before going up it.
Error started going up it, looking at his feet the entire time, a little skeptical he might fall. After Error finished walking up the stairs, he looked down the long hallway before him. He turned to his left and saw a note on it that said "craft room" Error walked passed and saw a door to his right. Another note. "Storage." He just kept walking, reading the notes as he walked past. He made it to the end of the hallway. There was a door on the left, and a door I'm front of him. The door to the front read "bathroom" and to the left "my room.. You found it:) "
Error opened the door to Inks room, surprised on how bland it was. Error was sorta hoping for something more exciting.
Error looked at the bed and saw his basket of regular sewing stuff and unfinished puppets. Error smiled, walking to the bed.

~After getting situated~

Error grabbed the TV remote, turning the TV on and immediately turning to undernovelia. Error sighed with relief. He hasn't been this comfortable in a while. Error plopped some chocolate in his mouth, sewed, listening to the TV.

Soon, Error finished his chocolate, and put his sewing stuff away. Error got comfortable and layed down, spooning a longer pillow of Inks.
Error sighed and soon, he drifted off to sleep.

Inks POV:

I finally made it home, FINALLY. I open my front door, to hear the TV on in the living room, but no sign of Error. "Hm." I walked to the kitchen, setting broomie against the wall. "Whew!" I walked to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water.
I close the fridge door after I take a few sips and put my water up.
'Hopefully Error is in my roooooom,, ' I thought to myself, running to the living room, through the living room, up the staircase, and to my room. I slowly open the door to see the TV on, Error asleep, and some chocolate rappers in the sewing bin I had brought for Error. I sigh with relief.
I smile as I walk to my bed, looking down at Error.
I chuckle, sitting on the edge, hearing my bed creak. I smirk, 'my bed will sound great while I fuck him endlessly!^^~' I giggle at my thoughts, also blushing, thinking about what that would be like. I look back at Error and shrug. I shake Error slightly, trying to wake the small glitch up.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
A/N
Hi guys! This one is longer, hope you like it!

--964 words--