I Love You

It was Dong Kyung who woke up first.  When she opened her eyes, she saw the most amazing view. Kim Saram sleeping like an angel. His hands were still holding her hands. She couldn't help but smile watching him sleep so peacefully. She touched his face and caressed it a little. She then touched the mole under his eye which was something she always imagined doing. Good thing she signed a contract with Myul Mang forbidding him to read her mind, otherwise he would have read all her naughty thoughts.
         Kim Saram looks so innocent unlike Myul Mang who always had a fierce look, she thought. She felt like she couldn't contain the love she had for him in her heart.  She kissed him on his forehead and then landed a peck on his lips. That woke him up and he opened his eyes suddenly. Dong Kyung was shocked as she didn't expect her kiss to wake him up.
        She smiled at him awkwardly. But he didn't smile back. He looked at her eyes intensely and then shifted his gaze to her lips. There was a hunger in his eyes that she hadn't seen before.  Before she realised it, his lips were on hers and he kissed her passionately. Dong Kyung's heart was beating fast. A moan escaped her throat when he slid his tongue inside her mouth and tasted her. But he had no intention of stopping. She ran her fingers over his hair and as the kiss intensified, started to pull his hair.
          Saram broke the kiss and they both were panting as they were out of breath. When their breathing was back to normal,  Dong Kyung tried to sit up as she suddenly felt embarrassed of what had happened earlier. Saram grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her back into his embrace. 'I love you, Dong Kyung. You have no idea how much I love you.' ' I love you too' she whispered.
             When Dong Kyung opened her eyes for the second time, she was completely naked under the blanket and Saram's strong arms were tightly hugging her by her waist. He was admiring her beauty and when she opened her eyes, he smiled at her. She felt shy about what had happened so she tried to hide her face with her tiny hands. Saram whispered in her ears 'I'm so glad that I'm finally human'

(Hurray!!!  I finally did it. Uploaded the fourth chapter. Honestly, I got really shy writing the intimate parts that I couldn't write it explicitly. Please forgive me. I will try to be more explicit in the coming chapters. Love u all who are reading this story)