𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

OH THE FLOOD OF TEARS THAT WERE RUNNING DOWN HER CHEEKS,

she felt like a whole river took over her eyes and just started to fall rapidly and extremely fast. After rushing out of that lecture room all she wanted was to brush this off and go home her heart beating out of its chest she was mortified. Now that Dr Roberts knows about whatever Mr Kim and she has going on, her career will be over before it even starts. She needed to immediately end whatever is going on between herself and her professor before it gets out of her hand. And with that she quickly rushing through the corridors her footsteps suddenly stopped. Removing her tears to be able to see Mr Kim himself standing in front of his office with his phone on his ear.

And with the littlest confidence that she has left within her she toughed up and made her way towards Mr Kim. She watched his head lift and catch her eyes automatically. Taking her chances as it comes she stood beside him waiting for him to finish with his so what phone call which took a few seconds before he said his goodbyes placing his phone inside his suit pocket.

"Miss Guran. I was just finishing off would you lik-"

"Dr Kim, we can't keep doing what we're doing..." she didn't like the way she sounded at all. I mean how can she control it, she's been crying and it hasn't even been a full minute. Surprisingly he was calm. His eyes remained on hers before his lips moved. "Miss Guran, let's take this conversation to my office..." he demanded turning around and opening his office door while she followed him. Walking further inside as he closed his door.

"Miss Guran, please elaborate..." she felt his presence behind her. Feeling his dominance lingering around her, making his way towards his desk which was located right in the middle of the room. He had a very large office room. His walls almost filled with beautiful paintings that was beyond anything she has ever seen in any museum of art. Her eyes were caught up on it for longer than usual as Mr Kim had to cough a few times to grab her attention. Which immediately felt a dash of embarrassment flood over her whole body.

"Dr Kim..." she cleared her throat before lifting her head to catch a glimpse of her professor.

"We can't keep seeing each other as more than a student and her professor and I hope we can move on from this as soon as possible..." she turned around wanting to make her leave before hearing his deep contagious voice that sounded ten times more attractive than she last remembered. Forming immediate goosebumps on her skin.

"Miss Guran. May I know what happened between the conversation we had in the lecture room a few minutes ago and now..? You seem very distracted and very upset by the leftover tears on your cheekbones.." she closed her eyes for a few seconds not wanting to continue this conversation right now. Turning around to face him fully.