"Anymore words had we spoken up"

2:45 AM
"Pubs closing. Everyone out!" The bouncer said causing the crowd to slowly exit the building. Wilbur and y/n were still at the bar however, laughing at Wilbur failing to catch a peanut in his mouth.

"What? It's difficult." You nodded.

"Sure Mr. Soot." You said rincling your nose bridge.

"Are you taunting me?" He asked fake, offended.

"Oh but of course not. How could I taught my favorite member of "the worlds best improvisation Minecraft server."" Wilbur laugh filled the now almost completely empty pub.

"Oi did you hear me? Pubs closed. Leave." The bouncer said pointing at the exit. You and Wilbur glance at each other then you rolled your eyes and you both slowly exited.
Wilbur had his hands in his pockets. You didn't know where to put your hands. 'In my pockets? But I don't wanna look like I'm copying him. If I just leave them out they'll look awkward.' Wilbur interrupted your very important thoughts by grabbing your hand and holding it shyly.

"A bit clingy?" You said looking up at him.

"Your hands looked cold." He said looking away, you could still see the red on his face nonetheless.

"My hero." You said, rolling your eyes. But you still had a smile on your face. You were at your car now.

"Want a ride home?" You asked, knowing he could drive himself since he didn't have a car. He thought about it for a minute but you already made up your mind.

"Yeah I'm driving you home."

"But you live like an hour away from my house!" He protested. But you opened the passenger seat of your car. And walk to the other side and get in the driver seat.

"But-"

"I really just do not care." You responded to his complaint.