2. Touch some grass

What in the motherfucking fanfic is happening?? Is this even real? Chris Evans...

Trying to act all cool, I shake his outreached hand, still struggling to catch my damn breath. It's crazy to think that I'm actually face-to-face with one of the hottest dudes alive. This is the kind of shit dreams are made of, or wet dreams more like. My cheeks feel like they're on fire, but I gotta bring my A-game, all sexy and shit.

"I'm Annie," I manage to squeak out, trying not to let my shock and awe hang in the air. Meanwhile, Jesse is loving every damn second of my disbelief. Fucking traitor.

"Very nice to meet you, Annie." Chris smiles. His handshake is firm, and I swear my knees threaten to give way. Now that he's facing us, I can see that his chest is stretching the limits of his t-shirt. He is bearded, which I find incredibly appealing, and those eyes.. Fuck I forgot how to breathe again. Suddenly I'm very aware that I'm staring. Swiftly, I clamp my mouth shut, feeling my cheeks warm.

"I uhm..." I look over to Jesse who still looks very pleased. It's tempting to wipe that smirk off his face. With my fist. How the hell did he not tell me? This is fucking Chris Evans. Captain America... I'm going to be living with my brother and Chris Evans. My brain can't even process it.

Chris smirks and his eyes goes down and back up, tracing my body. Thank fuck I actually put some effort into my outfit today, 'cause I ain't gonna let Captain America see me in my usual hoodie and sweatpants.

"You good there?" Chris asks, looking all entertained by my starstruck ass. And here I am, standing like a deer caught in headlights, but I gotta play it cool, you know? When I remain mute, he turns his gaze to Jesse. "You weren't kidding about not telling her, huh?"

"Nope." Jesse is rolling with laughter now, and I realize I have to pull myself together. I can't let these guys get the best of me.

"I'm perfectly fine, thank you, Evans." I cross my arms.

He arches an eyebrow, his amusement bordering on confusion. "Good."

"You can't be the worst roomie he could get. After all a junkie would be worse." I continue. "What are you making, by the way? It smells a bit burned."

Chris blinks, clearly caught off guard by my sudden change in attitude, but he recovers like a pro. "Oh, shit!" he exclaims, rushing back to the stove. "Damn it, I messed up."

"Not a very good cook I see." I tease, a giggle escaping my lips. Jesse pulls out one of the bar chairs by the kitchen island for me. "I usually am, actually." Chris says.

"Not today though." I interject with a laugh.

With a fake mad look, Chris turns to me. "Blame you for that."

I can't help but hold back a laugh. "Oh, am I that hot that you couldn't keep your eyes off me? Can't say I blame you" Yes! There it is. The old me is back.

Chris raises his eyebrows and smirks at my little tease. "Oh, really. Well... What if it was so?" He checks me out again, to my satisfaction. I have to admit, it's giving me a rush. Game on, Evans.

Jesse just sighs, looking all done with our little flirting session. "Not happening, bro." he says with a warning glance at Chris.

I grin and ignore my brother. "Then I'd tell you to go touch some grass and keep your dick in control. I'm hungry."

"Annie!" Jesse exclaims in surprise. He shouldn't be shocked, really; I'm always like this. He just probably didn't expect it this quickly to his new friend.

Chris is laughing his ass off now. "Smart mouth your sister has, Jesse!"

"I can assure you my mouth is more than smart, Evans." I wink at him. This makes him laugh even harder and he places one hand on his pec. Mission accomplished. Left boob grab. I'm very satisfied with myself now. Jesse's merely shaking his head, though there's a hint of a smile. Deep down, I know he is a bit proud of the way I can tell people off.