Intro

Jack receives a mysterious parcel in the post, and shortly finds out it is a body swap device. All he has to do is point it at two people and they switch bodies, thinking that the body they swap into has always been their body. When he swaps someone with himself, the other person will be brainwashed think they have always been Jack, and will have Jack's memories/likes/dislikes, but will not remember the BSD. 

--------CHARACTERS IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE--------

Jack Brown: 14 years old, owner of the BSD

Brenda Brown: 44 years old, Jack/Stevie's mother

Noidenti Ty: Sender of the BSD

Stevie Brown: 17 years old, Jack's annoying sister

Amy Souter: 23 years old, jogger, first body Jack enters

16-year old at the bus stop

14-year old at the bus stop

87-year old at the bus stop

50-year old at the bus stop

37-year old at the bus stop, one of Jack's mother's friends

Miss Moreno: 29 years old, Jack's Spanish teacher

Curtis Appleby: 15 years old, Jack's second victim, homosexual (this has an effect on Jack)

Jo Appleby: 9 years old, Curtis' sister

Kimberley Appleby: 32 years old, Curtis/Jo's mother

Lawrence Appleby: 34 years old, Curtis/Jo's father

Sean Kent: 17 years old, Jack's third victim

Marcy Smith: 3 years old, Jack's fourth victim

Marcy Smith (older): 17 years old

Jack Brown (older): 28 years old

This story is in the second person.

"Jack! This parcel's for you!" Your mom shouts. You run down the stairs, bewildered. You haven't ordered a parcel. You take the box upstairs and open it and see a note and a phone-like object inside. You read the note:

Dear Mr Brown,

      Inside this box is the BSD - the Body Swap Device. After careful research and choice, we have decided to choose you to have the device. All you have to do is point the cone structure at the top of the device at one person, press the button, and do the same with another person. This will swap their bodies, and make their brain think that the body they have entered has always been their body, meaning reality will alter depending on who you switch. For example, if you switched your mother with a man on the street, you mother will gain the man's body and vice versa, and the whole world will think your mother has had that body her whole life. Your mother, however, will not end up outside in the man's body, the man's body will replace your mother's body in whatever position it is in. Clothes will also swap. If you aim the BSD at yourself, your brain will travel to wherever the second body is, and whoever enters your body will think that they have always been you and will gain your brain/thoughts, apart from the memory of the BSD. As for you, you will remember that you have always been Jack, but will also gain information about the person whose body you have entered eg their name, age, address etc.
Remember, the BSD is now yours - do whatever you please with it.

Yours sincerely,
Noidenti Ty

"A body swap device, eh?" you murmured. "Let's see if this thing's true." You walk downstairs to find your first victims.