Protologe

A long time ago a half breed was born by Lady Micte. "Mi Amor" Lady Micte said, "What is this!" Lord Mictlan said while pointing at the half breed. "I created this for you," Lady Micte said. Lord Mictlan lifted up the half breed and was ready for the half breed to sacrifice for him. "I was planning to send it to the living world, if you want more power let it age up first" Lady Micte said. "Send it to the kingdom of Teca" Lord Mictlan said. "They will raise the half breed for us" Lord Mictlan said. "They will have alot of problems taking care of the baby, they will look like our slaves" Lady Micte said while laughing. "Go send it now!" Lord Mictlan said, "but first I have another gift for you" Lady Mictlan said, while she pulled out another baby this baby had black hair, pale skin and red eyes. "This baby was created by you and me," Lady Micte said. "This child will do everything for us.." Lord Mictlan said. "What should we name it?" Lady Micte said. "Savannah," One of the gods said. "Hmmm" Lord Mictlan said.. As Lady Micte walks out the door and sends the half breed to the living. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Short Intro, I will update in a few more hours..