Prologue.

• Dedicated to Lawson

Hey guys,

This is the sequel to 'One Thing- A Liam Payne fan fiction' and it's not necesarily a One Direction fan fic as you might have expected. It's a Lawson Fan fic. For those who might not know of Lawson, they are an amazing band from the U.K consisting of Andy Brown(lead singer/acoustic guitar/piano), Joel Peat(lead guitar) , Ryan Fletcher (Bass) and Adam Pitts (Drums). They are still not that popular but they're music is just perfect. I suggest each of you grab their album 'Chapman Square'.It will make you cry your eyes out, maybe lol

Although it is not a One Direction fan fiction, some of its main characters are members of One Direction and it has a lot to do with the band.

If you haven't read 'One Thing' you don't necessarily have to read it to read 'Stolen' but you should know the following things before you read on.

1. Angela May is the main character. She shot to fame because she is openly dating Liam Payne of One Direction. She is also studying for a Software Engineering degree. She dated Tom Daley briefly before.

2. She has a best friend called Zara Hamilton who is dating Andy Samuels (Liam's best friend). She lives with Angela.

3. Liam and Angela met at a club called Funky Buddha in London.

4. Danielle Peazer is Liam's ex. She is pregnant with Harry Styles' child after cheating on Liam with him. She loathes Angela May. 

5. Louis Tomlinson breaks up with Eleanor Calder in 'One Thing'. Zayn is still dating Perrie Edwards, and Niall is single.

Those who have read One Thing may realize that its very realistic and features many events that have taken place in real life with regards to 1D , Tom Daley and Justin Bieber. Well, Stolen is no different. 

I'm hoping that many Geese(Lawson fans) are going to read this story, as well as many Directioners.

Before you read on, i'd like for everyone to have an open mind and to picture Angela May as a celebrity. Like the ones we have these days, her life is crazy and some of the things that happen are out of control. This isn't a fairy tale. It's something that would occur in a real life situation.

FIRST CHAPTER is dedicated to Mercy for being an avid reader and being a Lawson fan like me:)

Love y'all

-Camille 

PS: Don't judge I wrote this a long time ago lol my grammar is way better now