the picnic

It was august 12, a sunny warm day in Liyue. Today was the day that Yanfei and Hu Tao had planned their picnic, right near the bridge. Yanfei was nervous as usual since she never got to really see hu tao as much as she wanted to. It was their third year dating, They just have been very busy with their work. Hu tao is always at the funeral home and ya fei is always solving law shit (idk what its called).

Yanfei had prepared jade parcels, lotus flower crisp and many other wonderfully cooked dishes. Hu tao started her walk over to the bridge which was very quick.

They laid down the picnic blanket and laid out the assortment of delicious foods and started eating... It had been hours of them talking but it had only felt like minutes. They both never wanted to leave eachother but sadly their jobs couldnt wait. Four hours of them talking about all the wonderful things they've done at their jobs and the people they've met.

As it was time for them to leave, Yanfei stopped hu tao and kneeled down. Today was the day yanfei was going to propose. "Hu tao will you marry me?" Yanfei asked. Hu tao, completely shocked, was so excited she was struggling to respond. She let out an almost silent "yes." Yanfei, so happy because she's been waiting for this day for years. Ever since they met they instantly got along and never wanted to be apart.