best friends?

When Aidan got home, he had gotten a text message from an unknown number. He groaned and left it because he didn't even want to acknowledge it.

A couple hours later, at around 10 he decided to read the text.

Number: "Hey this is Five."

Aidan: "Hey?"

Five: "What's your problem?"

Aidan: "Your weird, how did you find me?"

Five: "I have my ways. Wanna Facetime?"

Aidan: "I guess."

Then his phone rang. He picked up and saw Five sitting down in a nice look living room, with books everywhere and a small light, illuminating the room.

Aidan stayed quiet until Five spoke up. "You can talk you know?" "Why would I wanna talk to a freak like you?"

Five frowned and then rolled his eyes. He talked for awhile and Aidan just sat there. He didn't wanna say anything. He also didn't wanna look at him. He thought he was so cute and didn't wanna embarrass himself in front of him. "Hello?" Five called out as he looked back at the screen.

"Sorry." Aidan replied just sitting there. Five just stared at him. Just as if he was looking deep into his cold soul. What went wrong?

"Hey I gotta go." Aidan said as he picked up his phone. "Okay." Five replied as he hung up.

Fives Pov: Damn, I want this boy. He is so fucking hot. I turned my speaker on and went onto my Pandora app. I played his song. His. Fourth of July. I ran into my room with the speaker and phone and slammed the doors. This is my time to shine. "HOLD! ME- NEAR! BEFORE WE DISAPPEAR!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I did this for about an hour. Replaying the song over and over again until I felt as if I was dreaming. I heard my door open and I spun around.

"Five what the hell are you doing?!" Diego yelled as Luther and Klaus stood behind him. "Diego! He's going through a phase let the boys breathe you know what I'm saying!?" Klaus yelled. "KLAUS FIVE IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE YOU STUPID MAN WHORE!" Luther yelled. Klaus ran away in fear of this brother. Diego shook his head in disappointment and walked away. "What a loser." Luther said before he walked away. I ran and slammed the door shut.

"Stupid boys." I said before turning my speaker on a lower volume and sleeping to Aidan's sweet sweet voice.