✩ Tag?? ✩

Friday...the last weekday and last work day of the week and then we are able to relax on the two weekends. "Before you are all dismissed make sure you practice the choreography, or don't the choice is up to you. If you want to improve your skills so you can debut and achieve your dreams, you are more than welcome to...if you don't? Well just know ur debut will reflect based on your decision. You are all dismissed" "Thank you Ms.Lee we will make sure to do our best!!" We all bowed exiting the practice room. " Seo Jahyun, please stay back for a minute I need to discuss some things with you." Spoke Ms.Lee not able to identify her tone of voice Jahyun looked back at her group of friends, the look of confusion and fear written all over her face.
         Exiting the room the group headed to the usual spot where they would hang out every day. The practice room that was rarely used due to the new and improved practice rooms that were added to the building. "What do you think Ms.Lee had to talk about to Jahyun?" Asked Hyunsoo confusion written on her expression, everyone else shrugging their shoulders in response as the continued to head to the room. "Maybe she forgot to turn in the paperwork from yesterday??" responded Yiera thinking of the possibilities on why one of their best friends was called back. "Hopefully she gets scolded for all the bullying she has done to me" said Hyejin in a teasing manner earning a smack from Jaeyong laughing at the thought of the situation happening.
        Reaching the practice room the boys already being there and doing what they always do. Relaxing and playing among each other. "I'm hungry..." Tony said patting his stomach as it growled. "Rock paper scissors on who gets to pay for today's meal!!" exclaimed Hyunsoo "looser has to buy everyone's meal!" Added on Hyejin, everyone nodding in agreement seeing it as fair. "Rock...paper...scissors..SHOOT!" Tony shot rock, Hyejin shot rock, Yeji shot Paper along with Jaeyong and Hyunsoo shooting scissors. Chaos filled the room as the group decided who lost and who had won "NO I KILLED YOU WITH ROCK!!" "BUT PAPER BEATS ROCK!!" "BUT I HAD SCISSORS SO I GOT YOU"
      Following a redo trying again and again the loser concluding to be Jaeyong. Falling dramatically as her friends cheered at the thought of not having to waist their money on today's lunch. "Wait...technically..it doesn't have to be my money...I just have to pay for it but it doesn't necessarily need to be my money." Remembering a certain person owed her money due to a past favor she had done for him, Jaeyong ran tackling the person being no other than Nicholas, one of her closest friends and one of her best friends boyfriend. Due to them being in the survival show I-Land they made sure to keep it all a secret.
     "NICHOLAS!!" Tackling him down he chuckled "Nicholas isn't here right now make sure to come back some other time thanks" covering his eyes clearly believing in the whole "if I don't see you, you can't see me" "Funny now I need a favor kind sir and one of my favorite persons in the whole wide world" said Jaeyong making sure sarcasm was vigilant. "You liar do I look like Jake to you?" He responded calmly knowing how to easily make Jaeyong panic. "I don't know what you're talking about-" "you know exactly what I'm talking about miss has a crush on Aussie boy" a smirk making its way to his face Jaeyong took her hoodie off throwing it towards his head.
          "Let me borrow 100 dollars please..." Jaeyong asked politely receiving a hard laugh from the boy infront of her "funny!! I don't think so, nice try though" "but you owe me money man!!" exclaimed Jaeyong trying her best to convince the man. "I'm not gonna give you 100 dollars Jae" crossing his arms he responded "I'll return the favor but by doing something else like...setting you up with that crush of yours" he raised his eyebrows Jaeyong throwing a shoe at him instantly regretting it. "Wait wait wait no I'm sorry I didn't mean it-" no being able to explain herself she ran out the practice room laughter being able to be heard from Hyunsoo, Hyejin, Yiera, and Tony.
       Running out the room and into the halls heaving footsteps could be heard as Jaeyong ran for her life constantly apologizing hoping that would save her. "IM SORRYYY PLS STOP CHASING ME U ENRAGED GIANT" "PARK JAEYONG I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT GET BACK HERE!!" "TIME OUT!! TIME OUT IM GETTING TIRED!! LETS TAKE A BREAK WE CAN PLAY TAG LATER!!" Jaeyong yelled not listening to her yells for "time out" he chased her around the building Jahyun exited the cafeteria entering the hallways being tackled right after. "Shawty bae you good-?" She asked questioning why her friend seemed like she was on the verge of death. "PARK JAEYONG!!" "HIDE HIDE HIDE I GOT TO HIDE!!" "What's going on-?" Jahyun in full confusion Jaeyong pulled her in front of her hoping for shelter, Nicholas finally reaching to where Jaeyong was freezing in his track as seeing one of his close friends hiding behind his girlfriend. "Jahyun..where did you come from?" He asked catching his breath as he had just ran a marathon.
        Being more calm Nicholas glared at Jaeyong who was still hiding behind Jahyun. Hearing Tony, Hyunsoo, Hyejin and Yiera come running down the hall meeting up with Jahyun, Nicholas and Jaeyong they explained what happenedand how it all came to be Jahyun laughing at the whole story finding it amusing while Jaeyong gasped acting offended at her reaction. In the end receiving the 100 dollars she asked for she ran to the cafeteria everyone following behind excited to eat. "I missed you, I heard you were called back by Ms.Lee" ask Nicholas hugging Jahyun "yeah, shawty saw how amazing I am so she called me back to tell me" she responded flicking her hair playfully making Nicholas laugh. "Glad to see that she sees what I see in you every day" "I got the most talented girlfriend out there and no one can tell me otherwise"saying it confidently Nicholas hold her hand both walking to join everyone else.

                                               <3

                                               <3

                                               <3