Part-8

Have you ever heard about the phrase that- "sometimes letting go is better than holding on."

Same was the case with manik he was feeling bad now for what he doesn't know if you ask him do he regret doing this his answer will be no but still they were his friends the friends who were always has been his first priority the friends who he has always protected the friends who were his family he just couldn't stand the fact that his friends changed soo much .

All his life he has done Soo many things for them but now the first time when he wants something for himself they can't give him .

They Tease or Insult You Regularly. ...

They Want All Your Attention (On-Demand) ...

They Make Themselves the Perpetual Victim. ...

They Peer Pressure You Into Doing Things You Don't Want To Do. ...

They Disrespect Your Boundaries. ...

They Are Jealous of Your Other Friends. ...

You Give Way More Than You Receive

All the signs of them being toxic friends were. Clear but he was blind in friendship to not see any of these .

Cabir- manik you haven't done anything wrong don't stress yourself and please don't blame yourself it was meant to happen and it happened for good.

Manik- I don't regret cabir nor do I am blaming myself it's just that they were our Friends how could they change Soo much I don't understand why are they insecure and in there insecurities they broke us they broke our Fab 5

A lone tear escaped from Manik's eyes

Mukti- Manik stop stressing yourself you are thinking too much come let's go home.

Manik simply nodded and they all left for thier homes although they wanted to be with manik but they know he needs nandini more now 

Nandini- Manik it's okay you are the best friend anyone can have and you Know they are fool  to loose you as a friend like big fool

nandini said this spreading her hands wide indicating how much fool they are, which made manik chuckle.

Manik-(teasingly) Really they are this much fool?

Nandini- You shut up Mai tumhara mood sahi Kar rahi hu or tum Mera hi majak uda rahe ho bad very bad

Manik- Okay baba sorry now

Nandini- Soo manik let's not talk about them and do something else

Manik- Like?

Nandini-(excited) Like cooking , watching movies, dancing.

Manik- Why not all of them  

Nandini- Okayyyy

Manik- So let's start with dancing , cooking then movie.

Manik went and played the song which was first on his playlist he went towards nandini and offered her his hand nandini gave him a bright smilee and took his hand .

The song started playing and the meledious beats started to divert thier mind from all the chaos instead of all the stressful shit the catchy lyrics were occupying thier minds .

तेरे झुलफ़ों की ये नमी

तेरी आँखों का ये नशा

यहाँ खो भी जाऊँ तो मैं

क्या कसूर है मेरा

तेरे साँसों की रात है

तेरे होंठों की है सुबह

यहाँ खो भी जाऊँ तो मैं

क्या कसूर है मेरा

क्या कसूर है मेरा

क्या कसूर है मेरा

They both were at peace after a long time thier bodies were swaying and moving towards the beats and when the song was almost at the end manik picked up nandini and twirled her around making her laughter book in the room a large smile was playing on manik's face .

Now he doesn't care about his so called friends he has his lady love standing right beside him to make him feel better and give him courage to fight all the battles of his life.

But somewhere he was praying that dhruv and Alya may not do anything more to hurt him or his love one. For the very first time he was scared to be hurt very badly, not physically but mentally.

Manik and nandini spends the whole day together doing dance, cooking, wall painting, making castle of cards.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So guys this chapter is written by rose_fernandeiz and edited by me!

So this was the first chapter after the collaboration. Hope you guys will enjoy it.