Chapter 1

At first I thought it was an accident.

I was standing by my window staring at the view lost in thought when I saw my neighbor naked at her window. I quickly looked away out of decency but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to take a longer look.

Now nearly almost every time I am at the window she would pass by scantily clad. Some days she would be in a mesh bra and panties, other days it would be a crop top and a lacy thong.

I'm beginning to think that she's doing it on purpose.

We have only spoken maybe twice and other times we saw each other in passing.

I like to keep to myself and keep my visits to the outside world at a minimum. If you had the past I had then you would have probably felt the same way too, but enough about me. This is about the window show that I am currently getting.

I came and stood by my window staring at the hills in the distance thinking about all the tasks I have to accomplish and work deadlines that were creeping up on me. I was allowing my mind to wonder when there she was naked and staring right at me.

I didn't know what to do so I waved and she smiled.

She stared at me then pinched her nipples. Her mouth opened in what I assume was a moan, I couldn't really hear her but I could see her perfectly.

She played with her nipples while staring at me. I was mesmerized.

She walked away from the window and I could no longer see her. I was honestly disappointed that the show had already ended.

I stood at the window for a bit trying to process what I saw but then she came back into view with a chair and a pillow.

I leaned forward a little trying to make sure I was seeing correctly.she had placed nipple clamps on her nipples. Nipple clamps that were reflecting the light!

Holy fuck!

I felt myself leak a little in excitement.

She placed the pillow in the chair and sat on it, she then spread her legs wide open giving me a 3D view of her pussy, and what a pretty pussy it was.

I stood there in a trance watching her as she pushed one of her fingers inside of her. She slowly withdrew it then dipped it back in never once breaking eye contact with me.

She took the finger out and brought it to her lips, tasting herself.

I moaned.

After licking her nectar from her fingers she brought them to her clit, massaging it, fondling it, moving her fingers in a circular motion over it. I felt an electric feeling rushed through my body as I watched. I was aroused watching her. I wanted to touch myself but I didnt want to be distracted from the Grammy award-winning show she was putting on.

She threw her head back unto the chair with a slight arch in her back. The speed of her fingers on her clit increased. I could see the juice flowing from her pussy and I wish I was on my knees in front of her licking every drop.

She used her free hand to take the nipple clamps from her nipples.

Her hand was now moving in a frenzy on her clit.

My whole body responded to the urgency of her movement, it felt sensitive. My nerves were pulsing with excitement and anticipation. I never knew that watching someone pleasure themselves could affect me this way.

Her mouth was wide open with what I assume was a scream and her body jerked as she came. I felt like I was about to cum too just by watching.

I stood at the window holding on to it because I felt as if my strength had left me. I watched her as her chest moved up and down with her breathing. A sheen of sweat was coating her skin making her look almost ethereal when the rays of the sun shone on her.

She lifted her head and mouthed "wait".

So I did.