I Love You (Vampire Shu x Female Val) *Part 3*

Hey guys!

I am back!

Without wasting a time 

Let's get started!

Last time on my story~

"Okay here you go!" I handed her clothes. She took it and went inside to change. I was thinking about what happened a while ago. A part wanted to have s*x with her and other wanted to act normal around her. I felt my heart beating so fast. It so difficult to act normal around her. Could it be that.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I am in love with her?

End of Flashy (Flashback)

Still Shu's P.O.V

"Shu! I am back" I heard Val's voice. It kinda snapped me out of my thoughts. She was wearing a long white shirt. It reached just above her knees. She looked kinda pretty. Then I realized that we both were tired and it was pretty late.

"Let's now sleep! *yawn* It's getting late" I said.

"Okay-" She was cut off by the sound of thunder. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *hugs something*"

"*blush* *sniff* *sniff*" I blushed by the contact. Then I sniffed her sweet cent. I smelled like, blueberry! 

"*looks down* *blushes* I am sorry!" She apologized.

Val's P.O.V

"Okay-" I was cut off by the sound of thunder. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *hugs something*"

Then I realized that I hugged Shu. He was so close to my chest. I blushed by the contact. 

"*looks down* *blushes* I am sorry!" I apologized.

"*blushes* N-No problem!" I can clearly see him blushing. He looks so cute like that. Can it be that.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I am in love with him?