Ch-1

I use bases for the pictures
*Ambulance sounds*

Takemichi pov

"What happend?"I said 'I was randomly here or perhaps teleported? Was there an incident?? Why are so many people awake this late at night?' I thought" miss what happened here?? " I asked the lady"oh well it seems like a member of the dragon family died, they arrived pretty late so they couldn't save him... I wonder what will the dragon family hear about this, they might go on killing the truck-driver" 'a dragon member....' I checked to see who the person was then... It Stoke me... I never thought that I would see.. My.. Best friend whom was older than me laying down there on cold blood... 'no this can't be happening... You promised me that we'll live a long life..' I was breathing heavily and I was surprised that I can't even cry...

"Master.. " 'huh? Who's saying that?
"master!" I suddenly bolt up seeing my familiar raven, we use telekinesis to communicate with each other "are you okay master?? You were breathing heavily and sweating" he said "yea... I just had a nightmare" I said awkwardly "oh I don't think it's a nightmare" "what do you mean?" I said to my raven with a nervous face "maybe you can prevent it from happening.." I looked at the clock to see what time is it it was 1:00am, and the time he died was 2:00am I still have time to prevent that from happening "alright! Lets save him! Noe hand me my uniform" I order raven "but master you're uniform?? At night?, will you be saving him after that you're gonna wait for 6:00am!?" he said "yup! Don't worry I'll get a little bit rest afterwards ^^" I said looking at my worried familiar *sigh's "if you say so... But please after-school please go back to slee-" "no can do I'm pretty busy tomorrow" I cut him off, he then proceeded to take my uniform and give it to me right i was shirtless I freaking forgot.. 'well its more comfortable this way' I thought to myself I then wear my uniform to head to the streets, yeah that's the location he died.

 'well its more comfortable this way' I thought to myself I then wear my uniform to head to the streets, yeah that's the location he died

'The uniform for the school is good.. ' alright let's go noe. "Hai master" we went to the location where he will die its 1:50am '10 minutes.. Where tf are you...' I then heard a familiar voice.

"yo! Michi!"

"Shin!"

I look both ways before crossing the road"why are you up so late? Don't you have school?" shinichiro asked me with an curious face "oh I had a nightmare and I couldn't sleep anymore since that nightmare was probably gonna traumatized me for a few ...

"why are you up so late? Don't you have school?" shinichiro asked me with an curious face "oh I had a nightmare and I couldn't sleep anymore since that nightmare was probably gonna traumatized me for a few days"i said to shinichiro," hey... Why don't you visit the sano household since you want to meet my siblings, and it might take you're mind off of it" "thanks shin!" I said with my eyes sparkling, I wonder why did he turned like a tomato when I did that. "let's meet up after you're school" "sure!" "I just need to bring this back home" "oh okay!" shinichiro looked both ways before crossing the road, he then crossed the road only halfway I saw a fast truck moving towards shinichiro
My feet began to run on their own

"Shin watch out! " I shouted
"hu-"
.
.
.
.
"Shin are you okay!?" I was on top of him and he was red as a tomato, there was silence for a moment "Shin?" "ah! Yes, ahemm yes I'm okay(-/////-)". "whew I'm glad that you're okay.. You could have died!?" i said to shinichiro "well since you saved me my cry baby hero ill treat you with my little sisters special smoothie      (^///^)" "dang you how could you still be smiling at this moment" I said "well I don't mind this position but I really want to reverse our position right now but I'm afraid we'll get caught ^^" 'Nani? Position-' then realized the position were in, me sitting on top of him while him enjoying this moment

*cough**cough* well i have to go now" I said while blushing "okay be safe it's still dark out there" " maybe you should be safe you almost got hit by a truck!?" "almost almost" *sigh* I'll go back home now " shinichiro nodded as an agreement" see you tomorrow michi! "" see you too shin! " we both wave bye together "well done master you saved shinichiro-Sama" noe said while flying "I guess I did, ne noe can you treat me hot chocolate" "ofcourse master" we both head back to our house and had hot chocolate while we were waiting for it to be 6:00am we played ofcourse games.

That's all for now I'll see you guys in the next chapter!!