1- Bug Crush

Having a celebrity crush is nothing to be ashamed of. Even if they are a famous superhero (or you even happen to be partners with said famous superhero). Crushes can be embarrassing, which is something Adrien Agreste knows all too well. Around his love, he's not shy about his true feelings, but under the mask he's a guarded guy and keeps things private and secret. No one could pry it out of his hands. He knows his friends would tease him; he sees the way his classmates treat each other. When Nino admitted he had a crush on Rena Rogue, or when Alix confessed she liked King Monkey, or when Marinette told her best friend she was catching feelings for Cat Noir. Chloe overheard their private conversation and told the class. Adrien was flattered, of course, but everyone teased her for weeks, constantly cracking jokes that went too far sometimes, and embarrassing her in class. Marinette wasn't bothered by it—Adrien noticed—and wished he had her confidence.

"Do you think Ladybug will ever give me a chance?" Adrien asks his kwami as he sits at his desk, staring at the home screen: a picture of Ladybug Alya had captured during an akuma attack and posted to the Ladyblog. She's caught off guard, laughing, and it's his favorite picture of her. "If she knew who I truly was, she'd change her mind. Don't you think so, Plagg?" His kwami didn't answer. "Plagg? Plagg!"

"What?!" Plagg shrieks from the cabinet, peeking out with a block of cheese in his paws. "I'm trying to eat breakfast, thank you very much."

Adrien rolls his eyes. "What's the point of having a roommate if they never talk to you?"

"I am not your roommate," Plagg corrects as he flies over and sits on the monitor. "I am your kwami. I grant you superpowers, but that doesn't mean I'm entitled to listen to your sad sob stories of your pathetic love life."

"Brutal, much?" Adrien teases and turns his computer off. "And why not? I listen to you go on and on about your stupid precious cheese."

"Yes, but unlike you, I actually have my cheese." He takes a bite. "You're stuck with your imagination."

Adrien frowns. His kwami had a point. He and Ladybug had been partners for a year now and he wasn't any closer to getting on her romantic side. "Just because you're right doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Come on. I have to leave for school now."

"Why don't you go for someone closer?" Plagg whispers as he hides in Adrien's jacket. "Someone local and easier. Say, a certain daughter of the parents who own the best bakery in Paris?"

He raises an eyebrow, asking, "What are you implying, Plagg?"

"Isn't is obvious? Date Marinette! You can't go wrong there. Free treats from the bakery every day. That fresh and warm and delicious bread to pair with my cheese." Plagg drools. "And you also get that lovey-dovey stuff, too. It's a win-win."

Adrien rolls his eyes. "I am not dating Marinette just so you can have bread with your cheese. That would be wrong. Besides, I can buy you bread."

"But it wouldn't be warm and fresh! Wouldn't it be better free?" Plagg asks before ducking back in Adrien's jacket as they climb in the car. He stares at his owner with wide eyes.

"Stop that," Adrien whispers and closes his jacket. He yawns and stretches his shoulders. A few minutes later the bakery comes into few and he sits forward. "Can you drop me off at that bakery?"

His bodyguard stares and grunts.

"My friend lives there and we have class together. I want to get some breakfast and walk with her to school." Adrien folds his hands together and begs until his bodyguard gives in and parks the car. "Thank you. You're the best." He jumps out of the car and runs down the sidewalk.

"I see you've changed you mind," Plagg whispers with a sneaky grin. "So, how are you going to win Marinette over? A song? A poem? A reenactment from your favorite movie?"