3.FAR FAR AWAY ...

Selene's point of view ,

" What's happening around me ? Why is it so hard to live? Where are my parents ? .. They disappeared and now its Sister Agatha . I think my tears are dried out , I can't cry now, and I don't know what I should do? . I can't stay in this convent anymore , I don't have a place to call home now . I am welcomed nowhere . My parents, I should find them at any cost , that's why I  am still breathing . All this years , that hold me here is Sister Agatha's love . Now its time . And I should leave " These are the thoughts running in my mind right now . I got up and started  packing . There was this diary Sister Agatha gave me before she died . She asked me to read it after her death . Tears started to fill my eyes , I sat down on the floor and cried my heart out . I opened the diary , that was a prayer book , prayers of Sister Agatha .She was a saint  , she lived for others ,for me , she'd be a angel by now . Something fall from the diary , it was a folder paper . I opened it , It's a letter....for me ..

My dear Selene ,

I am sorry that I had to leave you , When it's time everyone should leave child . I know that you cry every night . Every night I stand behind your doors helplessly , I am sorry that I couldn't help you . I know that you wanted to find your parents . I tried my best to stop you from going to that danger . I know nothing is going to stop you now , So I'll tell you where you could find your parents . But you should be careful in every steps you take from now .

Your mother and father are princess and prince from a Northern region , I met your parents in the bank of river Sicily , they were seriously injured . They told me they are being chased , so I took them here . They weren't scared about being killed , Lily was pregnant by the time , you were in her womb , they loved you so much , so, they hide themselves behind the woods , they hide you . The only favour they asked to me is to look after you, in case they get caught . They did their best to hide you . I promised them that I'll look after you .

I know nothing is going to stop you from finding them , all I want is you to be safe . Know that your parents loved you with their life and they never abandoned you child .

Remember "God gives his hardest battle to his strongest Soldier ",don't cry my little one , I'll always stay in your heart . Whenever you feel confused ,close your eyes and take a deep breath , there is no problem in this world without a solution , If God brings you to it , he'll bring you through it..

Sister Agatha Popewel

"She knew everything , She knew my parents , they didn't abandoned me , they loved me , I want to go to them , I want to find them " I said to myself . There is no time to waste . I should leave. I packed my bag and came out , I want to thank Sister Agatha for saving my parents and for giving me a reason to live . I walked towards the cemetery and saw the freshly arranged roses over her grave .

I stand beside her grave " A thousand life is not enough to tell how thankful I am , all I have to say is I will live the life you gave me , I will protect it at any cost , I'll find my parents and this is a promise . I don't know what kind of situations I have to face out there , but I will face everything in a way you taught me . I miss you " .. " Mother I have past inside me, I did not bury properly  , some nights your daughter tears herself apart yet I was healed in the morning by your love "

I miss her so much , I fall in my knees and cried out , a hand patted my shoulder , I looked aside it was Sister Cristine , She is going to be the mother Superior of the convent . I hugged her and cried , she patted my shoulder . We sat their quietly for hours . Later we came out of the cemetery , " So you are leaving ?"Sister Cristine asked me , I nodded . " You know your disappearance is the bad dream that Sister Agatha feared about , She always used to nag about you , She loved you so much " said Sister Cristine with a smile on her face , I smiled at her knowingly . "I saw you leaving the convent in this morning ,I know you wont return here , You see the horse grazing grass there , his name is Philis , you know him right "..She asked me , of course I know him , how many kicks do you think I got from that naughty Philis . I thought to myself . Its always been like this , I never had been able to say my thoughts aloud , So I just nodded . She smiled again and said" take him with you , I don't know where you are going I just want you to be safe , I know Philis is the naughty one , but he will take you to the place you want to go " . Philis is a stallion , with black silky tail and body . I smiled at Sister Cristine and bid goodbye to her.

I climbed on Philis and started my adventure to find my parents , I looked back and saw Sister Cristine waving at me , as far and far and far I go away from the convent , church and the town Almora ,to the places I haven't seen before....