Chapter 25: The Transport

"Welcome," Wyb said to the man dressed in Mandalorian armor. "What can I help you with? Ship maintenance? Paint job? Cargo holding remodeling?"

"I'm looking for someone,"Mando said.

"I'm someone," Wyb sassed. He was fifteen now and his rebellious nature was growing. Mando turned his full attention to him, making Wyb uneasy. "But I take it I'm not the one you're looking for."

"Is Lenore here," Mando said.

"Who are you?" Wyb asked.

"An old colleague," Mando answered.

Wyb knew Lenore had picked up a few jobs when she had been taken captive after Jord's death. She never went into detail of what she did or who she met. All she had said was the debt was settled and everyone was safe. But from the looks of it, whatever she had done must have been dangerous to bring a Mandalorian to Arkanis.

"That's very vague,"Wyb said, suspicious of Mando. "Lenore knows a lot of people."

"How old are you, kid?" Mando asked. He could tell he was making the kid nervous.

"Fifteen," He answered.

"You must be Wyb," He said. He was glad to discover Lenore had been telling the truth.

"Yeah, so what? What do you want with Lenore?" Wyb said as tough as he could. He was an excellent marksman, shaping up to be a great pilot, but no one took him seriously because of his age and attitude. He still had a lot of growing up to do.

"I'm not here to cause any problems," Mando clarified. "You have my word."

"Are you really a Mandalorian?" He asked.

"Afraid so," Mando answered.

"Is that real beskar?"

"Look kid, is Lenore here or not?" Mando was done answering questions. He was growing impatient.

"Maybe," Wyb said as he stepped away from the front counter. "I thought Mandalorians would be bigger."

He definitely was Lenore's kid. Wyb went to the back of the shop. Mando continued to look around the store front. He could see it was merely a cover for something else, but he wasn't there to get involved in other people's business. What he needed was a ship.

Lenore came to the front of the shop. She was not thrilled to see Mando. Had he come back to see if she had kept her word? Or had he changed his mind and wanted to kill her for seeing his face?

"Hello Lenore," Mando greeted.

"Mando." She said quietly and unsure of his intentions.

"It's been awhile."

"Not long enough," she cooly said. "What do you want?"

"Do you know how to get in touch with Kina? I was given a description of a ship located here that would fit the Revenant. But no one seems to know where or who she is on Arkanis." He explained. He figured if anyone knew where Kina was it would be Lenore, or at least that was what he had hoped.

"Thought the two of you weren't talking," Lenore said leaning on the counter. She was curious how he had found her but asking would be a waste of time. He was, after all, a bounty hunter.

"We're not as far as I know," Mando admitted. He knew he had been disrespectful aboard the Revenant. He could have easily spared the animals lives, but he had lost his temper. "But I thought she could put our differences aside and help me."

"Well, that's going to be difficult," she said. She didn't like delivering such news, especially when it made her sad to think about the people she had lost.