The Romantic Maverick

SUMMARY

A 20-year-old college student, Ji Yeonsoo, has always been good at keeping other people's secrets, yet she never thought that she'd get paid for keeping dating secrets of idols and actors while being their secret driver. She used to be a trainee under YG since she was 13 but due to an issue with another trainee, she was forced to leave after years of hard work for her debut. She now studies at GCU as a major in Entertainment and Media and works as a part-timer at her Uncle's cafe. But then one day, Yeonsoo is in need of money when loan sharks attacked her Uncle since his dues were nearing their deadline. Later that night, her best friend, who is a rising actor from SM Entertainment, had asked her for a favor. At first, she was against it but accepted the small job by being the driver for her best friend's secret girlfriend. But days after doing her friend a favor, she ends up becoming a Uber Driver for other idols and actors who just start or have been secretly dating. 

6 months later, Dispatch has been running low on dating scandals and has found out why. As they try to find out who their enemy is, Yeonsoo happens to enter their trap one day... Will she be able to keep everyone's secrets?

DESCRIPTION

Ji Yeonsoo works two jobs. She works as a part-timer at a cafe that her uncle owns and at night she is a Uber driver. A friend of hers, Kim Hyunsuk, who is a well-known rookie actor under SM Entertainment, happens to ask her for a favor. He needs her to drive his secret girlfriend to his place the next night and that he'll pay her. At first, she didn't want to do it but because she needed the money and that it was the first time Hyunsuk had asked for such a favor, she helped him out. But what surprised her is that... her friend's secret girlfriend happens to be ITZY's Ryujin. She kept Hyunsuk's relationship a secret but when other relationships of idols and actors were found out by the public thanks to Dispatch, she suddenly decides to help them out with their love life by being their secret driver.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Ji Yeonsoo as Kwon Eunbin/LCVEKEI

Kim Sunwoo (The Boyz) as Himself

Kwon Juhye as Momoland's JooE

Kim Mingyu (SVT) as Himself

Jung  Subin (Victon) as Himself

Kim Hyunsuk as Toby_Potato

Shin Ryujin (Itzy) as Herself

⛔ DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This book is only for entertainment purposes. So please understand that.

⚠ WARNING

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK. IF ANYONE SEES ANY SIMILARITIES FROM ANOTHER BOOK PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE. PLAGIARISM IS NOT A CRIME BUT THE PERSON WHO PLAGIARIZED SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK/s CAN BE SENT TO COURT.