Y/N: "Wanda?"

As soon as I saw Wanda I knew all they wanted to do was talk. I walk around the bar to go sit at a table as they followed. I sat across from Wanda and Sam slid next to me and Bucky next to Wanda. They all just stared at me clearly a mess and we're also confused on why the hell there were over a dozen strange animals just running around the joint.

Wanda: "are you a witch?"

Sam: "I thought we were easing into it Wanda!"

Wanda: "what's the point in that Sam. She's drunk she'll just fall asleep at you trying to make small talk with her"

I slouch down resting my hand on my chin leaning onto it just staring at all of them while they stared back awaiting an answer

Y/N: "No"

Sam: "you don't need to lie anymore we already know"

Y/N: "already know what?...."

Wanda: "......that you went into my mind at Sam's sister's birthday party"

Y/N: "you have no proof"

Wanda: "no proof huh? Okay how about this?"

Before I could react she changed our reality and we were in the middle of the forest again. I look around me and notice the setting immediately. Wanda had picked through my mind and took me back to the worst day of my life. The day me and my parents died.

I was reliving my worst nightmare. My trial. My worst fear.

???: "Y/N  Y/L/N, you have been accused of treason. You have paid the price of your own mother's deception in withdrawing herself from the coven who raised her, who cared for her and in return received nothing but vanishing without a trace. You are hereby punished into eternal banishment to the gates of Hel never to return again"

Y/N: "no no no no no please, no please I know nothing of these crimes, I swear I am innocent please. Please please"

Coven witches chanting: "mortua luet, donec vis trium infinitum tortum restituet veneficae potestatem"

"mortua luet, donec vis trium infinitum tortum restituet veneficae potestatem"

Y/N: "LET ME GOOOOOOO!!!!"

A surge of power unleashed from my chest, hands and entire body. I look at my hands that are now raging with blue surges. I can hear myself panting. It felt strange letting out all that power but also felt amazing.

I look up at Wanda who's just staring at me in shock. I see the boys pop out from behind a tree just watching me. I feel a tear drop to my cheek

Wanda: "y/n I'm sorry I put you through that"

I just looked at her in shock and panic. I couldn't wrap my head around what was going on so I just decided it was time for me to leave. I raise my hands and cross them together and in an instant I disappear from their sight.

Bucky: "WHAT, wh-what where she is? Where did she go Wanda!?"

Wanda: "she just needs to get her mind together. We need to give her time"

Sam: "but that's confirmed it right? She's definitely a witch right? What if she's dangerous? The world could be in danger right now"

Wanda: "I highly doubt that Sam"

Sam: "oh yeah did you read her mind or something?"

Wanda: "no but unlike you, I have common sense and I know that if she were planning to destroy the world she would've done it by now"

Bucky just stands there confused. He really went weeks getting to know someone but not actually getting to know them at all

Bucky: "what else did you see Wanda?"

Wanda looks at Bucky before looking down

Wanda: "she's been through a lot. I saw her watch her parents death and then was banished for over an entire century. She's gonna need time to process"

Bucky: "if she contacts you can you please let me know" he begs and in return Wanda nods before returning them back to the Avengers compound.

Y/N'S POV

Pain. I had to relive the worst day of my life. Just when I was finally starting to dig myself out of the hole I fell in. Why must everything fall to shit.

I wasn't even entirely sure where I was at the moment, all I knew was that I needed to get out of there before I broke down. I knew Wanda didn't intend to hurt me, she as well as the boys just wanted answers and I should've just been honest with them but instead I hurt myself even more.

I had been crying for over an hour and decided to get myself together and go home. I flashed home and decided to go straight to bed. I needed rest. I knew exactly what I was going to do. I was going to be honest

 I was going to be honest

(Today's outfit)

I had woken up early to go to the Avengers compound. I was dreading it but I had to get it over with. I didn't bother walking I mean they already knew so why the hell would I. So I flashed myself outside with magic.

I stood there admiring the facility. It was new and huge. I was still getting use to all the big buildings.

I get to the door to see it's locked and then am greeted with a strange voice that startled me.

J.A.R.V.I.S : "Good morning, how may I assist you?"

I turned around to see where the voice came from and begin to panic when I see I'm alone.

Y/N: "hello?"

J.A.R.V.I.S: "hello Miss, I am Jarvis, how may I assist you?"

Y/N: "where are you?"

J.A.R.V.I.S: "I am on the screen here. I am Mr.Starks A.I assistant"

Y/N: "hello Jarvis. Uhmm I'm Y/N, I need to speak to some people I think live here"

J.A.R.V.I.S: "miss y/n, we have been awaiting your arrival please enter and follow the lights towards your destinations"

Technology confuses the absolute shit out of me.

I walk through the hallway. I was very confused about the building but once I reach the end of the hallway I am meet with a door. Just a door. That's it's.

I question why I'm here. But after just standing staring at a white door I decide to open it and we'll let's just say I did t exactly enjoy the prize on the other side.

???: "ahhhh the infamous Y/N. You made it"