chapter 7

So here our Beauty was really shocked. She was going to ask him something when Rahul cut her and said ;

Rahul- yeah I know what do u want to ask me. I knew everything but not from today. My memory came back after 2 days of the accident. But I remained silent as I loved watching u taking care of me, I loved watching you seeing me as if I was someone of your own and hence called u by the name of Beauty. I even liked your name too. I myself was not able to believe that the girl who was so rude so angry could really become a loving caring person. Really you are a diamond.  But now when u have got to know my truth I have to go back to my home.

Beauty was hell shocked.  She somehow managed to speak;

Beauty- R..re..really? But why do u want to go home. U...um.ummm actually I am used to you. So I want you to stay with me. Um can u?( Making a baby face)

Rahul-see I really want to stay with u but my gf must be waiting for me. So I need to leave.

Beauty- wh...w...w.hat? Gf?

Rahul-yeah Gf.

Beauty was really heart broken.

Her P.O.V ;;

I was really shocked when I heard he remembered everything but I was heartbroken when he said that he had a gf. Like really? I was so sad that I can't describe.but  I don't know why am I sad. He is not my husband or lover that I am sad then why???

P.O.V ends

Tears were falling out of her eyes unrestricted. She was so much shocked that she had a blank expression. She somehow managed to go out of the house.

Rahul-Hey where are u going? Speak something. What happened? Hey! Can u hear me???

Beauty could not hear a single word. She was walking and Rahul was following her taking her name. Suddenly she realized that she was in the main road and a heavily loaded truck was coming in her direction. Not knowing what to do she stood straight A's if she was waiting for the lorry to come towards her. Rahul saw that and just before the truck hit her Rahul pulled her hand and they both went on rolling out of the lorry like a wheel. Beauty was unconscious so Rahul picked her up in bridal style and took her to the room.

(She gained consciousness after 2 hours)

She slowly looked around opening her heavy eyes and found Rahul sleeping holding her hand in his. He was sitting beside beauty in her bed. Beauty somehow tried to wake up and made Rahul lay on the bed. Suddenly Rahul opened his eyes and found beauty covering him with the blanket. He held her hand  which made beauty stand face to face with him. Rahul began asking hundreds of questions.

Rahul- what are u doing? You are tired. Why aren't u taking rest? Why u we're crying? Why u were  not seeing left and right? And many more questions

Beauty-see. Ask me one by one. I am not a robot. And about the questions u just asked me there is only one answer------Sorry!

Rahul- what sorry?

Beauty-I am sorry I didn't listen to you.

She was about to go. When he pulled her by her waist.

Beauty- Hey what the hell are u doing?

Rahul-wanting to know that why my beauty had turned into rude Mallika?

Beauty-what the hell??

Rahul-No.  Being in front of me is a heaven for every girl and u are saying hell?😜😜

Beauty- listen I don't have time for your cheesy jokes and leave me. My waist is paining..😡😡😡

Rahul-okay! I will leave you but I want to know  one thing

Beauty- what?

Rahul- why were u crying when I said u about my gf?

Beauty had nothing to say.😳😳(bechari ladki ki bolti bandh ho gayi🤭🤭)

Beauty-um..umm.ummm... actually....I ..means... Actually...um...ummmm.

Rahul-arey stop this Umm..ummmm

Beauty-🤐🤐🤐

Rahul slowly leaned towards her ear sending shivers down her spine.

Rahul- Mai batau tum Kyu ro rahi thi?

Beauty could feel his hot breathe.

She slowly whispered

Beauty-b..b..batao😨😨

Rahul-(while coming more near to her ear he whispered) kahi Italy ki sabse bari architect engineer ko mujhse pyaar toh nahi hogaya?😈😈

Beauty was dumbstruck. She slowly nodded in disagreement.

Beauty-N..naa..nahi toh

Rahul- achcha? Aisi baat hai?

Beauty-ha..ha... b.....bilkul a..aisi hi baat hai.

Rahul-( with a smirk😈)  ohh.. par mujhe toh hogaya hai tumse....

Beauty-(slowly) k.. Kya?

What do you think Rahul will tell her?
Do u think Rahul will confess his love towards her?
How will beauty react after knowing?
Janne k liye stay tuned😉😉😉

By the way Kya kisi ko precap chahiye? Achcha Chalo Mai precap de hi deti Hoon. Toh precap hai ki..... Ek din ki baat hai.. sorry 😜😜 haa toh hum kaha the?  haa yaad aaya💡💡

Precap;( Beauty- y...yeh.... t..tum Kya bol...rahe ho?

Beauty said this while blushing hard )

Chalo Chalo itna hi bataungi 😜 isse zyada nahi. Aare pata h Mai 1000 words likhne ki koshish kr rahi hu abhi Tak sirf  911 hua hai. Isiliye Mai ek secret disclose krne jaa rahi hu.
Plz vote, follow and support

Toh Mai ek Naya story start karungi iss story k ending ke baad. Kyunki dono stories ek saath chalana mushkil hai isiliye main iss story k baad likhungi. Toh tum logo ko kaisi story chahiya woh batana. Mai story rebirth ( punarjanm) wali likhungi. Toh tumlogo ko yehi batana hai ki rebirth ki konsi type ki story chahiye jaise ki romantic, detective, fantasy, fiction,vampire etc. Toh comment krke batana mat bhulna.

Abhi 995 words hui hai.

Aur yeh 1000. yaay! O balle balle💃💃💃 ho gaya thousand words. Ki moja! ki moja! Yeh Bengali hai jinhe samajh naa aaye woh na parhe🤭🤭

Plz comment krna kaisi story chahiye.
Bye bye 👋👋